Promissory note specimen(s)

Land, personal possessions, and self. Not necessarily in that order.
guesstimate

Promissory note specimen(s)

Post by guesstimate »

I had a beech of a time trying to download these, kept coming up as unable to display because of errors.
Me thinks some people may not want you to have them. Of course there's a learning curve, how to use
without going to jail, enforcing one's claim, etc. They are a bit large for a reason. Right-click view image
to download.
private-bond-template-true-copy reduced.jpg
private-bond-template-true-copy reduced.jpg (963.3 KiB) Viewed 13047 times
private-bond-template-original reduced.jpg
private-bond-template-original reduced.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 13047 times
editor
Site Admin

Re: Promissory note specimen(s)

Post by editor »

Guesstimate:

Thanks for posting these. It's always interesting to see what the Agent Provocateurs are up to, in their efforts to snare otherwise innocent people into the federal prison system.

Before attempting to use any of the instruments posted above, please read this article:

http://lawfulpath.com/ref/cr-rejected.shtml

I'm not even going to discuss whether these instruments are constructed correctly according to the law, it's not worth my time. In this case it doesn't matter if you're right. The Federal Reserve Banks (Fed) get away with using the process they do, because they own the United States government, not the other way around. Even if you get it perfectly right, the Fed will not allow you to do what they do, they will simply charge you with fraud and give you five years in a federal pen to think about what you did.

Also, Dear Readers, please keep in mind that just because a document appears on official looking security paper doesn't mean it's legal, valid, or has any value whatsoever. Anyone can buy that fancy security paper, I've used it myself for years in the oil and gas business.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
guesstimate

Post by guesstimate »

Dear Editor:

Thank you for your comments. I'm not here to argue but find methods that work and share same. I found those specimens on a page that included Michael Tellinger's Youtube video where he talks about creating one's own promissory notes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbku5XULgIA...Mr. Tellinger started the Ubuntu movement in South Africa (where he also ran for President) and has been fighting the corruption of banks there; he has also posted scientific videos re: strange structures and artifacts in his own and neighboring countries. I consider him a credible witness.
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

I'm not picking any fights either, Guesstimate, and if I come off that way I apologize. Commercial Redemption (CR) is a sore spot for me as good personal friends of mine have acted against my advice and then gone to prison as a result. Any time someone posts CR info on this forum, I always try to put up appropriate warnings.

Creating your own promissory notes is nothing special, anyone can do it. I've bought and sold land using land-contracts, so I've been both a seller and buyer, both a lender and borrower. I generally write my own contracts.

If you're writing promissory notes for the purpose of contracting privately with other private parties, then your only liability is usually contained within the terms of the contract itself, i.e., the contract's terms and conditions, along with any unforeseen ambiguity which might be present due to sloppy or ignorant construction. If you write these contracts in clear layman's language and treat the other party with good faith, you'll probably be safe enough.

If you're writing commercial paper with the intent of extracting funds from the U.S. Treasury, based on some dubious security instrument such as a birth certificate or social security number, then I expect you'll someday be writing me on plain, unstapled paper, with a return address to a federal pen.

In any case, I do appreciate seeing the documents you posted, for reference and historical reasons only, of course.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com