STEPS TO PATENT YOUR LAND
1. Procure the legal description of your piece of ground. If you do not have it, you can get it at the assessor’s office, or at the nearest title company.
2. Find the address of your Bureau of Land Management [BLM] office from the back of this book.
3. Send your property’s legal description, along with a blank signed check on which you have written, “not to exceed $20,” and a request for a certified copy of the original land patent for your legal description. It will usually be for 160 acres but you will patent only your legal description.
It must be a certified copy. If it is not then do not use it; it will invalidate your patent and you will think you are protected but if you had to go to court to defend it then you would lose.
4. Use the certified copy of your original land patent to fill out the Assignee’s Update of Patent form in the back of this book.
5. Take the completed unsigned ‘assignee’s update of patent’ to the nearest notary and have it notarized. Everyone who has an interest in the property must sign the update (wife/husband). Those with a fiduciary interest (bankers, speculators, etc.) will find out when you send them your notice that you have updated the patent on your property. Execute a trust agreement with your lender so his interests are protected.
6. Take the signed, notarized update of patent, the certified copy of the original land patent, and your declaration of homestead (optional) to your county recorder’s office and present it for recording. This will cost about under $100 depending on the number of pages you have and the number of pieces of property you have (only one declaration of homestead per person).
7. Go to the local paper and publish a notice for three days running of what you just did, along with a legal description of the property (similar to the one in the back of this book). This will suffice as notice to all who have equity interest in your property.
On the surface it appears that you can steal your neighbor’s land. One of the areas that a land patent can be attacked is via fraud, fraud nullifies anything it touches. Then you come under common law and that is a jurisdiction from which you cannot hide.
There are two rules by which a sovereign must abide.
(1) You cannot infringe on the rights of another sovereign.
(2) You must keep all contracts that you enter into knowingly, intentionally, and voluntarily.
If you steal one’s ground via a technicality you have infringed on one’s right to own property and one has recourse. We are in upheaval because the bankers attempted to destroy your allodial titles and you are paying the price until we get it back on track.
8. Make a copy of the forgoing documents and send them to everyone who has an equitable interest in your property. If your lender is astute and he’s not a corporation he will already have filed his patent which you will get when you pay off your ground. Make arrangements with the holder of equity interest in your ground for him to take silver or gold instead of Federal Reserve notes. You have then paid off your debt, not satisfied it with limited obligation, which is what you do when you use FRN’s.
Then there can never be a question about your patent for there will be no mistakes nor fraud and it will be paid in lawful money (gold or silver).
9. Wait 90 days until your patent is perfected and re-record the front page of your update of patent; this is insurance to be sure the servant doesn’t futz with the document. If your recorder is honest and smart you will have no trouble and he will record your paperwork, the law does not give him the right to make a legal determination of what to file and what not to file. That is the court’s duty. If the recorder does question you then ask him the three magic questions;
(1) Show in your state’s code what his job is; point out to him the law - it’s the same in every state or close enough for government work. If he still does not record your documents, then
(2) Demand a copy of his surety bond and
(3) The name of his insurance carrier for that bond.
Inform him that you need this because you intend to file a claim with his insurance company against his bond. A lot of them are duped and don’t know they are being used. At this point he is going to start hollering for risk management (the banker’s boys). This is when risk management usually caves in. Some may be obstinate and continue to fight but eventually they can’t handle the pressure. If risk management gets stubborn you can also file against their surety bond too.
SURETY BOND INFO: http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/D ... GV.653.htm
When the insurance company tells them that if they continue they will lose big, they give up resistance. You can inform the recorder of what the consequences are when he loses, which he will do, because the law is on your side, even in court. Those consequences are a loss of deductible. If the loss is big enough he loses pension, benefits, and eventually if it goes so far that he is convicted of denying your constitutional right, he loses his job, house & land. You get the house and assets; it’s worth pursuing.
10. Make copies of your land patent and post it at all four corners of your property; telling the world that this is a sovereign’s castle.
You have been hoodwinked into believing that you’re a mouse when in fact you are a lion. Our founding fathers knew that true and absolute ownership of land was the cornerstone to freedom and liberty. You now know how to patent your land and arrive at allodial title and ownership. The rest is up to you. No longer are you a slave under unjust and illegal rule; you are the captain of your fate and master of your soul. Now it truly is your choice, as you now know how to do it. It is not theory but fact.
How to Defend It
Local GovernMents [ControlMinds] and departments might challenge you. You must know the law or have ready reference to it.
What follows are excerpts from significant court cases so that you can win. You have 170 years of case law supporting the patent. Tell your lawyer to read this book. If he can’t guarantee victory, walk. If you are not willing to walk the walk and talk the talk don’t enter the arena. You are a sovereign. God is the only one higher than you. No servant behind a desk can dictate to you if you remember who you are. Here goes.
PATENT AS TITLE
Originally, the intent of congress was to protect the sovereign freeholders and create a permanent system of land ownership in the country. Today the stated intent of congress is to retain the family farm. To do this, it is necessary to protect the sovereign on his ground and to make sure he can keep it. The land patent and the various patent acts are for this purpose. If the patent is regular in its form then the law will not presume that it was obtained by fraud of the public right.
There are four ways a patent can be voided,
(I) you do it voluntarily,
(2) The original was fraudulently obtained,
(3) It is voided on its face
(4) It is set aside by a court of law.
~ A court of law means a COMMON LAW Court, not
~ Equity court or
~ Admiralty court, not
~ World courts
but the only court of law that has jurisdiction over a sovereign American, a common law court.
This principle on land patents is not an arbitrary rule of law established by courts, it is a doctrine which is founded upon reason and the soundest principles of public policy. It was adopted in the interest of peace in the society and permanent security of titles.
“An estate of inheritance without condition, belonging to the owner, and alienable by him,
transmissable to his heirs, absolutely and simply, is an absolute estate in perpetuity and the
largest possible estate a man can have, being in fact allodial in its nature.” [Stanton V. Sullivan.
63 RI. 216696 (1839)]
“unless fraud is shown, this rule is held to apply to patents executed by the public authorities.”
[State v. Hewitt Land Co., 134 p. 474,479 (1913)
“legal titles cannot be conveyed except in the form provided by law.” [McGarrahan v. Mining
Co. 96 U.S. 316 (1877)]
THE WORD LAW MEANS COMMON LAW
When the word law is used it means common law. Courts are not law, they are equity or admiralty which has no jurisdiction over a sovereign unless the sovereign’s acquiesce.
CHALLENGE EVERY COURT THAT YOU ENTER
If you don’t challenge the jurisdiction of every court that you enter then you freely give away all of your God-given rights. The GovernMents [ControlMinds], or courts, were not instituted to protect your rights, and does protect your rights.
“legal title to property is contingent upon the patent issuing from the government.” [Sabo v.
Horvath, 559 p. 2d 1038, 1040 (aka. 1976)]
“that the patent carries the fee and is the best title known to a court of law is settled doctrine of
this court,” [Marshall v. Ladd, 7 Wall. (74 U.S.) 106 (1869)]
“a patent issued by the government of united states is legal and conclusive evidence of title to
the land described therein, ho equitable interest, however strong, to land described in such
patent can prevail at law, against the patent.” [Land Patents, Opinions of the United States
Attorney General’s office. (Sept.1869)]
Officials are not Americans but rather lackeys of a foreign power structure.
“a patent is the highest evidence of title, and is conclusive against the government and all claiming under junior titles, until it is set aside or annulled by some judicial tribunal.” [Stone
v. United States, 1 Well. (67 U.S. 765 (1865)]
“the patent is the instrument which, under the laws of congress, passes title from the United
States and the patent when regular on its face, is conclusive evidence of title in the patentee, when there is a confrontation between two parties as to the superior legal title, the patent is conclusive evidence as to ownership.” [Gibson v. Chauteau, 13 Wall 92 (1871)]
“congress having the sole power to declare the dignity and effect it’s titles has declared the patent to be the superior and conclusive evidence of the legal title.” [Bagnell v. Broderick, 38
U.S. 438 (1839)]
“issuance of a government patent granting title to the land is ‘the most accredited type of conveyance know to our law’ “, [United States v. Creek Nation, 295 U.S. 103,111, (1935)];
[United States v. Cherokee Nation, 474 f. 2d 628,634 (1973)]
“the patent is prima facie conclusive evidence of the title.” [Marsh v. Brooks, 49 U.S. 223,233
“a patent, once issued, is the highest evidence of title, and is final determination of the existence
of all facts,” [Walton v. United States, 415 f2d 121,123 (10th cir. (1969)]
“a patent is prima facie valid and if its validity can be attacked at all, the burden of proof is upon the defendant” [State v. Crawford, 475 p.2d (Ariz. app. 1970)]
When you go after them they have to prove it, not you.
“a patent to land is the highest evidence of title and may not be collaterally attacked” [State v.
Crawford, 441p2d 586,590 (Ariz. app.1968)]
“the land patent is the highest evidence of title and is immune from collateral attack.” [Raestle
v. Whitson, 582 p.2d 170,172 (1978)]
“patents rights to the land is the title in fee.” [City Of Los Angeles V. Board Of Supervisors Of
Mono County, 292 P. 2d 539 (1956)]
“the patent is the fee simple,” [Squire v. Capoeman, 351 U.S. 1, 6 (1956) ]
“and the patent is required to carry the, fee,” [ Carter v. Ruddy, 166 U.S. 493, 496 (1896) ]
“it is the largest estate in land that the law will recognize, a fee simple estate still exists even though the property is mortgaged or encumbered” [Hughes V. Miller’s Mutual Fire Insurance
co., 246 s.w. 23 (1923)]
“state statutes that give less authoritative ownership of title than the patent can not even be brought into federal court.” [Langdon V. Sherwood, l24 U.S. 74,81 (1887)]
They will attempt to get you in equity court or even admiralty at the state level. State courts have no jurisdiction.
“the congress shall have power to dispose of and make all needful rules and regulations respecting the territory or other property belonging to the United States.” [Constitution Of The United States Of America, Article IV, Section III, Clause 11.]
Klais V. Danowsk
Michigan case [Klais V. Danowski, 337 Mich. Reports 1964, Michigan Supreme Court] held that, based on the supreme law of the land, patents to land were not cut off by the subsequent creation of the state and that the state has no jurisdiction on the patented lands. Michigan Attorney General Frank Kelly found he could not attack a patent that is valid on its face. That means that neither the Michigan Supreme Court (or any other state supreme court), nor any lesser court can overturn the U. S. Constitution, acts of congress, a state’s enabling act and constitution, nor over 200 years of U.S. supreme court decisions upholding and abiding by the supreme law of the land which has always held that land patents convey and confirm absolute title to land.
Being the absolute legal title to land, the land patent, derived from the U.S. Constitution, makes the United States of America a party of interest in any attack on that title in courts of law. The only court of original and proper jurisdiction is the Supreme Court of the United States. The lesser federal courts can not rule on the force and effect of the patent. They must abide by the legislative intent.
A claim might be that patented land is outside of the jurisdiction of whom ever is attempting to deprive you of your property. This is a good defense to start with. If someone tells you that there is no such thing as allodial title or land patents or land grants or that such things are for mining claims only you can educate them. If, after you tell them the truth, they still insist, then you know you are dealing with the enemy or an idiot or both.
Quote This Case
Hafer v. Melo - Title 18, United States Code, sec. 241
Should officials harass you, you can quote the following Supreme Court decision
[Hafer v. Melo, 90 681 U. S. (1991)], that held under title 42, United States Code, sec. 1983 suits
“every person who, under color of any statute, ordinance, regulation, custom, or usage, of any state subjects, or causes to be subjected, any citizen of the United States or other person within the jurisdiction thereof to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured by the constitution and laws, shall be liable to the party injured.”
Don’t quote sec. 242; because that section is for federal citizens under federal jurisdiction and that is something you don’t want to be. You want sovereign jurisdiction of common law (no victim no crime ergo no penalty).