Randy Lee and the CCJS in-Prisoned?

So there's something you just HAVE to get off your chest, and it doesn't fit into any of the above catagories? All spam, rants, and random chatter belongs in here.
Wizlawz

Randy Lee and the CCJS in-Prisoned?

Post by Wizlawz »

so i just heard today that Randy Lee is in Prison.

i found out from a relative who was also involved with the Christian Jural Society who now has to pay back IRS and the courts did not accept any paperwork that is usually used to fight this. = non-statutory abatement and etc.=

they were told to pay or go to prison.

as i understand it and i don't know how my relatives know is they found out Randy Lee was sent to Prison for the use of this information. He has not gone underground but is in Prison.

can anyone confirm this?

i have asked to contact my relatives to find out more, i will post back here any info i find out.

this is disheartening at this time for me as i have / had full faith in this "Gods' Law" , "Jural Societies", and etc of the same.
notmartha

Re: Randy Lee and the CCJS in-Prisoned?

Post by notmartha »

A warrant was entered 1-10-1996, but I find no record of an actual arrest.
Wizlawz

Re: Randy Lee and the CCJS in-Prisoned?

Post by Wizlawz »

ahhh ok.

i am to lose my internet very soon, so it may be awhile before i can post again.

again i will try to get as much info as i can from that family member if not for anything else than just some kind of information for any future reference no matter how minute or possibly useless.

i will be sure to note it down and post it when i can IF they are willing to speak with me as i left on bad terms with them many years ago; as they did not want to use the information fully but only partially, in which i think may be what got them into trouble.