Do you Understand?

So there's something you just HAVE to get off your chest, and it doesn't fit into any of the above catagories? All spam, rants, and random chatter belongs in here.
scott

Do you Understand?

Post by scott »

Do you understand? Do you stand under?

Up until a few years ago my position in court was a mixed constitutional /God’s Law one. Upon learning first hand that the court system is nothing but a corporate den of iniquity that only ‘entertains’ the constitution as part of a sick dog and pony show, my position now is as a man of God ‘standing under’ the Law of God.
I doubt now how much the Constitution even has to do with the way our Creator intended for his people to live.

While not personally having firsthand experience in court with this position I believe that knowing ‘who you are’, ‘who you serve’, and ‘where you stand’ has everything to do with our liberty and freedom in God’s kingdom.

My goal in posting these thoughts and ideas is to possibly hear feedback and/or thoughts on the premises thereof.
As society falls further and further from God, His laws and ways (His government), and as man’s kingdoms (governments) and laws prove to be in conflict, we will have to choose what kingdom we ‘stand’ in. Who we are going to serve?

So here are some of my thoughts, and while I am focusing on ‘where you stand’ in this post, I think ‘who you are’ - the ‘legal fiction’, and who or what we ‘consent’ to or serve is just as important.
When you are in a court and a judge says, “Do you understand?” , he is really asking , “Do you agree to stand under his authority”. In a court ‘understanding’ means you voluntarily submit to that court’s jurisdiction, or in other words ‘stand under’.
For example, in a court when you are asked, “Do you plea guilty or not guilty?”, you may answer with dignity and say “Not guilty”. But when you enter a plea (whether it’s a guilty plea or not guilty plea) you agree that there is a case. You agree that you are in their venue. You agree and submit (stand under) to the jurisdiction of the court to try you.
They will always ask if you ‘understand’ them. It may be do you understand the procedure, or what’s going on, or what they are saying to you.
When a court asks “Do you understand?” a correct response would be: “I comprehend your words, but I do not stand under (understand) your authority.” “No. I do not ‘stand under’, and I do not consent.” NEVER say in a court, that “you understand them”, because this clearly provides them with your consent to be ‘under’ their jurisdiction. While this article is about court think about how it might apply with any humbug.
Following is a true scenario of a Lawful Christian that understands what is being said when a cop asks ‘Do you understand?” in an encounter. JS had served the first cop (there were 5 all together) an Asseveration and Notice of Surety Bond and declared that he was not a resident, but a citizen of God’s Kingdom . After being interrogated, threatened, mocked and lied to for about a half hour, JS was in the back seat of the cop car when the cop said:
Cop: JS, I never want to see you again. I’ve notified every OKC and metro cop with a description of the car and the
people in the car. If I pull you over again you will all go to jail. You need to get proper ID and a DL if you are
going to be driving. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
JS: I comprehend the words you are saying….
Cop: DO YOU UNDERSTAND? !!
Js: I comprehend the words you are saying….
Cop: This is a YES OR NO question.!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!?
Js: I comprehend the words you are saying
Cop: YES OR NO!!!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!?
JS: I comprehend the words you are saying.
Cop: (angrily gets out of car and opens JS's door and says) The reason I'm letting you go is because if I
arrest you, I have to arrest everyone in the car (there were 5), and I don’t think that is very fair to
them. I never want to see you in this area again.

If a cop says “I am going to arrest you, Do you understand?”, and you answer “Yes”, “Do what you want”, or “You don’t care”, you have agreed to the authority and jurisdiction he is acting under.
The following are a few thought provoking quotes from an article ‘Standing in God’s Kingdom’ - author unknown.

IT IS CRITICAL ‘where you stand”. By not responding to the ‘name’ issue and proceeding directly to the issue of ‘where you stand’, challenges the court’s jurisdiction. Does a court ‘stand’ in the kingdom of God?’

By asking where the court ‘stands’ holds jurisdiction at bay. Why would you want to get into ‘names’ when you’re not in a court that has jurisdiction to hear your case? You must ‘go’ into their jurisdiction before they have any control over you. ....... It is then of paramount importance that you make your declaration of ‘where’ you are ‘standing’!

By declaring and or by defining ‘who’ you are, you do not define where you ‘stand’, but when you declare where you ‘stand’, you have also concurrently defined who you are without discussing the matter. In short, “who you are” is an issue designed to aid in the court’s trickery. That is why they always start with that issue by asking for a “name”, or confirmation of a name.

When I inform a judge by declaring to him that I ‘stand’ in the Kingdom of God, and ask him to declare to me whether or not his court stands in God’s Kingdom that judge already knows that I am a real, live man of God, and he knows that I am not a “legal fiction”, without my having ever brought up that issue.

I am a man of God and everywhere I go I am ‘standing’ in God’s Kingdom. An officer of some man’s court asks me to attend at his court, when I walk into a room that he alleges to be his court, even at his request; I have not yet stepped into his jurisdiction, because I am always standing in God’s Kingdom. It then is of no significance what my name is or how it is written, but it is then of paramount importance that I make my declaration of ‘where’ I am ‘standing’!

Any one in that room may ask me my name. My response is simple and straight-forward. “I am a man of God standing in God’s Kingdom. Where do you stand? Or I might say, “I am a man of God standing in God’s Kingdom. Where are you?”

There are only two possible places for you to ‘stand’. You have your entitlement to God’s gift of being able to stand in God’s Kingdom or standing in the kingdom of man. There are many ways the tricksters may utilize to induce, coerce, intimidate or influence you to step into one of their imaginary ‘kingdoms’, but the result is always the same. The principle result of stepping into any one of their jurisdictions is that you have voluntarily stepped out of God’s Kingdom – the only true sanctuary.
End of quotes

Never understand or stand under a tyrant. Unless of course you want to.
editor
Site Admin

Re: Do you Understand?

Post by editor »

This is an excellent post, Scott.

When you ask the judge where he stands, you are doing exactly the same thing to him which he does to everyone who comes into his courtroom: you are offering to let him join your jurisdiction. Yours [jurisdiction] and his are mutually exclusive; it creates a Conflict of Law. He cannot join yours without abandoning his, and he can't seize yours through escheat because, having declared yours, you have not abandoned it.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
scott

Post by scott »

Gregory, If you recall we discussed this quite a bit (3 years ago?). The ‘conflict of law’ we live in today as followers of Christ is an issue I think bout daily. I have notes but like you said if it were all on a forum such as this it would be priceless. Thanks for your effort and time to start the forum and the time it will take to administer it. I pray that Yahweh will bless it.
Scott

Here is my Reply:
Since we discussed ‘conflict of law’ and ‘escheat’ awhile back it is an issue I think about daily. I have spent a lot of hours thinking about how to best apply it in court (or for that matter in any encounter). I know that being open to what the Holy Spirit leads us to say in any encounter with the enemy is most important but I try to instill into my mind the words ‘where I stand’.

Mark 13:11 But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

Taking into consideration years of thought and discussing with others on the subject and much of which consisted of our discussions on ‘conflict of law’, ‘escheat’, and declaring the law we stand under, I have tried to come up with a succinct statement that makes this clear.

So in a nutshell. (Note: Whether one uses the Holy Names of God and Christ would be up to the individuals leading of the Holy Spirit. )

“I ‘stand’ in the kingdom of Yahweh”, and Yahweh has made me a citizen of His kingdom and subject to His exclusive dominion. God’s declared law for me is His eternal covenant holy scripture law. This court is hereby given notice of the ministerial fact of the “conflict of law” that exists in this matter between Yahweh and His eternal covenant law and man made temporary law for commercial debtors that does not apply to me. Yahweh, my Sovereign Elohim Superior and principal for me requires that His declared law for me be used as the basis to hear this or any matter concerning me. “
What say you? I’d be interested in your input.
Scott
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

As I see it, the key to successfully exercising Conflict of Law and avoiding escheat is to be in a position to offer a genuine remedy to an actual injured or damaged party.

I'm sure I've written about this before-- I once went into a district court and preserved my jurisdiction in-tact; this was when Christ county was active, and I was able to offer a genuine Court as an alternative.

Someone was trying to sue me in a civil case, and I had done a non-statutory abatement. Their lawyer had gradually pushed through process-- it took about a year for him to get to the point of a hearing for default judgment. I showed up at the hearing, and when they called what sounded like my name, I stepped forward. The judge asked my name, and I told him "I am the man I think the Plaintiff intends to sue, but I have not been lawfully joined to the dispute. I hung the Christ county Banner on the bar, and declared the King James Bible as my Law; I was appearing as a foreign public minister, to give this court notice of the facts and thereby hopefully help the court to avoid damage being done to innocent third-parties.

Then I did two things: I turned to the Plaintiff and offered to let him sue me in the Christ county Court, which he refused. Then I turned to the judge and offered to join with the dispute and allow the judge to hear and decide the case, on the condition he would do it according to my Law, and the Christ county Court Rules.

They hadn't expected me to be there, and there were still a lot of people in the gallery. Everyone naturally thought I was completely insane. There was a lot of murmering. The judge sat there with his mouth hanging open, for what seemed like an hour but was probably five minutes. Finally, he said he was going to adjourn, and give both parties two weeks to file any paperwork they wanted to, at which point he would make his decision. The the judge jumped up and fled the room.

The Plaintiff turned to his attorney and said, "What the hell just happened?" The attorney said, "I don't know."

About two weeks later, I got a letter from a judge two counties away, saying he had been asked his opinion, and that after reviewing the transcripts and the file, it was his opinion that the Plaintiff had failed to secure personal jurisdiction over me, and that the case should be dismissed without prejudice (meaning the Plaintiff was free to bring the suit again if he wished). The Plaintiff had already spent over a year trying to sue me, and decided to drop it.

It would help us all immensely if we had an alternate court we could point to, as I did at the time, which could offer a genuine remedy. This is why I have kept the Christ county Vault alive on The Lawful Path all these years, in hope that others could benefit from the huge amount of work done on the Court Rules.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
Y.O.G.

Post by Y.O.G. »

Scott, I applaud you, this thread was very well started. It seems obvious to me from this post and others, that you have a good grasp on the proper conduct of our people when engaging the humbug's minions. You are a breath of fresh air my friend and I look forward to many more words of knowledge concerning the appropriate strategies of warfare against His enemies. This system of shysters can, and will be defeated, it's just going to take the "called out" of Yahweh to realize their potential, knowing they embody the very manifestation of the Great I Am and obey His commands.
Yahweh's Occupational Government

2nd Chronicles 7:14
scott

Post by scott »

“……realize their potential, knowing they embody the very manifestation of the Great I Am and obey His commands.”
Amen. Whether people realize it or not I believe that is what our Creator is always trying to get His people to see.
I likewise look forward to the furthering of those “appropriate strategies” that will bring forth the Kingdom of God.
Yah Bless
scott
Arten

Post by Arten »

What sort of defence can an Atheist put up? To me the Bible and Jesus both come from Rome if you had a time machine and went back 2000 years and saw the teacher who spoke on the Mount and said hello Jesus, 1. He would not understand you. 2. He would not answer to the name Jesus because that could not have been his name.
It seems to me that whatever the name was the Romans have hidden it from the world, so anything that is done in the name of Jesus Christ seems to be allowed through for its the false god of this system:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rED-YiDYG00
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

Arten,

The points I've raised regarding conflict of law are as valid for an atheist as for a theist. However, as far as I know, secular jurisdictions under which you could claim a remedy are all owned by the global crime syndicate. I'm not opposed to this line of discussion, but I think you'll have a much more difficult time as an atheist, establishing a separate jurisdiction.

If you delve into what Jesus taught, He cut to the root issue of every matter. In my opinion, it is much more important that you comprehend the issues, than that you know exactly the way Jesus pronounced His name.

You're in much the same boat as the rest of us, in that you have a lot of studying to do.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
scott

Post by scott »

Arten wrote:What sort of defence can an Atheist put up?
If you don’t believe in God’s law, what law are you going to "stand under"?
Arten

Post by Arten »

Hi I am not an Atheist but I don't belong to Christendom either. Rome gave the world the Bible and their deity Jesus and its Rome via the Vatican that issued the papal bulls claiming it owns us. It don't because anything that is created, is in subjugations to its creator, religion is created by man.

If I find myself in their corrupt Admiralty courts and I live in the UK I am sure God will speak through me. Right now the prevailing wisdom here is don't go into their courts. If you have not violated the Common Law then they cannot force you to enter the lions den and remember only ghost appear, flesh and blood human beings do not!