Do you Understand?

So there's something you just HAVE to get off your chest, and it doesn't fit into any of the above catagories? All spam, rants, and random chatter belongs in here.
iamfreeru2

Re: Do you Understand?

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Arten wrote:Hi I am not an Atheist but I don't belong to Christendom either. Rome gave the world the Bible and their deity Jesus and its Rome via the Vatican that issued the papal bulls claiming it owns us. It don't because anything that is created, is in subjugations to its creator, religion is created by man.

If I find myself in their corrupt Admiralty courts and I live in the UK I am sure God will speak through me. Right now the prevailing wisdom here is don't go into their courts. If you have not violated the Common Law then they cannot force you to enter the lions den and remember only ghost appear, flesh and blood human beings do not!
Hello Arten,

Before I can start to have a meaningful discussion with you, can you answer a some questions?

1) Like scott, I am interested in what law do you stand under?

2) If you are not an athiest do you believe in a Creator/God?

3) If the answer to number 2 is yes, in what/whom do you beieve?
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
Jaybee

Post by Jaybee »

Even if you don't believe in God, we have unalienable rights regardless, such as the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Also, if you don't 'stand under' the court or Magistrate/Judge/Justice, I hope you didn't go through the wooden gates/barrier up to the lectern and address the Judge by title while standing!
jolly roger

Post by jolly roger »

editor wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:40 pm It would help us all immensely if we had an alternate court we could point to, as I did at the time, which could offer a genuine remedy. This is why I have kept the Christ county Vault alive on The Lawful Path all these years, in hope that others could benefit from the huge amount of work done on the Court Rules.
In the UK the Common Law Court was established in the latter part of 2017 where individuals may register and obtain a CLC Birth Certificate and also reclaim/register the NAME, as well as record other details within the CLC Deeds.

So far there have been seven Common Law Court courts convened across Scotland and England. Details here: https://www.commonlawcourt.com/copy-of-cases

DEED options here: https://www.commonlawcourt.com/deeds

Although it's based in the UK the CLC is intended to be International and requires the support of the people everywhere. There have already been a number of international Men and Women registering their births etc. from around the world. Great Britain, Ireland, United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia various locations in Europe and at least one African tribe is getting involved.

Please check it out to see if it is something you wish to support and help restore a method of Lawful remedy for the People by the People.