Right-to-Travel vs Vehicle Insurance

So there's something you just HAVE to get off your chest, and it doesn't fit into any of the above catagories? All spam, rants, and random chatter belongs in here.
Wizlawz

Right-to-Travel vs Vehicle Insurance

Post by Wizlawz »

can someone please tell me how this works? i mean i know right to travel, and i know the abatement process, but with only 1 vehicle and if they take it it is very difficult to be solo in this.

what are some other ways around vehicle insurance?
editor
Site Admin

Re: Right-to-Travel vs Vehicle Insurance

Post by editor »

The most important thing to realize is that just because you present a lawful and valid argument, there is no guaranty that some person in a position of coercive power will not steal from you, or otherwise inflict punishment upon you for your refusal to bow to the status quo.

Once you accept that reality, it is up to you (and each of us) to decide whether the preservation of our own private rights to property and jurisdiction are important enough to stand up and defend. The buck stops here.

Anyone who did not realize, back when mandatory auto insurance was adopted by the States, that they would soon be forced to buy mandatory health insurance, was naive and deluded.

Any so-called "law" which converts a private right into a privilege, and then compels you to purchase a product or service you do not want in exchange for exercising that privilege without harrassment, is not a law at all. It is a simple theft of private right and property.

Even the argument, from the government's perspective, that auto insurance is required to protect public safety, is obviously false. Government cannot, and does not, make any guaranty that any insurance company to whom you must give your money must actually pay to settle damage or injury. On the contrary, federal bankruptcy laws will protect these companies from their creditors (you) in the event they cannot pay.

Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now, and make room for someone to give this Reader a practical idea or two.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com