Public Servant Questionnaire question #14

So there's something you just HAVE to get off your chest, and it doesn't fit into any of the above catagories? All spam, rants, and random chatter belongs in here.
Wizlawz

Public Servant Questionnaire question #14

Post by Wizlawz »

once i had a local officer of the law fill one of these questionnaires out and his answer to question #14 was "Nothing".

so what i have done is put an answer in it myself which reads: Not answering question #5 possible Traitor / Treason. Not answering question #6 Possible Illegal us citizen / residence

does anyone have something better to put into question #14 on the Public Servant Questionnaire than what i put?
editor
Site Admin

Re: Public Servant Questionnaire question #14

Post by editor »

I've seen several versions of the so-called Public Servant Questionnaire. If you're going to make specific reference to question numbers, you should first post the particular document you are using in its entirety. Or, in the alternative, post the paragraph from the form, and then ask your question.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
Wizlawz

Post by Wizlawz »

PUBLIC SERVANT'S QUESTIONNAIRE

Public Law 93-579 states in part: "The purpose of this Act is to provide certain safeguards for an individual against invasion of personal privacy requiring Federal agencies... to permit an individual to determine what records pertaining to him are collected, maintained, used or disseminated by such agencies...."

The following questions are based upon that act and are necessary for this individual to make a reasonable determination concerning divulgence of information to this agency.

1. Name of public servant: _________________________________________________________________
2. Residence address: ____________________________________________________________________
City ___________________________________ State _________ Zip __________
3. Name of department of government, bureau, or agency by which public servant is employed: ____________________________________________________ Supervisor's name: _____________________
4.Office mailing address:____________________________________________
City ____________________________________ State _________ Zip __________
5.Will public servant uphold the Constitution of the United States of America? Yes ______ No ______
6.Did public servant furnish proof of identity? Yes ______ No ______
7.What was the nature of proof?
ID No. _____________________ Badge No. _____________________ Driver's License No. _____________________
8. Will public servant furnish a copy of the law or regulation which authorizes this investigation? Yes ______ No ______
9. Will the public servant read aloud that portion of the law authorizing the questions he will ask? Yes ______ No ______
10.Are the citizen's answers voluntary? ______ Or Mandatory? ______
11.Are the questions to be asked based upon a specific law or regulation? ______
or are they being used as a discovery process? ______
12.What other uses may be made of this information?
14.What will be the effect upon me if I should choose to not answer any part of these questions? _______________________________________________________________________
Note: By "general" is meant any kind of blanket investigation in which a number of persons are involved because of geography, type of business, sex, religion, race, schooling, income, etc. By "special" is meant any investigation of an individual nature in which others are not involved.
17.Have you consulted, questioned, interviewed, or received information from any third party relative to this investigation?
Yes ______ No ______
18.If yes, the identity of all such third parties?
21.Is this agency using any information pertaining to me which was supplied by another agency or government source? Yes______ No ______ If yes, which agencies and/or sources? _________________________________________________________________
22.Will the public servant guarantee that the information in these files will not be used by any other department other than the one by whom he is employed? Yes ______ No ______

*If any request for information from any person or agency, you must advise me in writing before releasing such information. Failure to do so may subject you to possible civil or criminal action as provided by the act.*

AFFIRMATION BY PUBLIC SERVANT

I, __________________________________________________, swear (or affirm) that the answers I have given to the foregoing questions are complete and correct in every particular.

______________________________________________________ Date: ____/____/____
(Must be signed & dated in ink. This signature should be witnessed by two people, if possible. Citizen may administer an oath if he or she so desires.)

Witness ______________________________________________________ Date: ____/____/____

Witness ______________________________________________________ Date: ____/____/____
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

This questionairre is not very well written. I think we have at least a half-dozen regulars here, any one of whom could write a much better one.

My best answer is that I would not use this questionairre for anything other than to make myself think. The chances of getting a tort-feaser to actually fill one out and sign it, are little or none anyway.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

I am in agreement with Gregory. I would never use such a questionare. I have attached what I carry in my private conveyance that I give to any purported LEO. I also carry the evidence in case the LEO would like to see it. It most definitely would be entered as evidence if I were arrested. Do not attemp doing this without a full understanding of what you are doing.
Notice to all State and Federal(a).doc
(23 KiB) Downloaded 1299 times
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

I agree with Gregory above in that the questionnaire is poorly written, useless, and would be completely ignored by any LEO or agent in the pursuit of acquiring information during an investigation. You are not required to answer any questions from anyone anyway. But some form of response is usually a good idea. A response does not necessarily have to be an answer to the question, it could be in the form of another question. Read the accounts of Jesus being questioned by the Pharisees and Roman authorities.

However, I kind of like Michael’s Notice. I think with a little tweaking, it may be an effective ice-breaker at a traffic stop or knock at the door. Perhaps a written declaration of Law and standing, presented in context and at the right moment, could be a useful tool. Thanks, Michael.

God Bless,
Thomas
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

You're welcome brother Thomas. This is just a part of what I do, and that notice is based on other documentation that is presented to the so-called PTB.
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
scott

Post by scott »

Michael, I printed out your Notice a while back and have been giving it some serious thought.
After our last encounter a few weeks ago I have to wonder if giving notice of the felonies that are being commited might help slow the tyrants down a bit. I've been taking a serious look at eddie craigs traffic stop transcript. One thing I have to say I really like about it, it is exposing the felonies that are being commited (something I think most cops understand) in a very susincct way.
So I'm curious. Jeffrey, how would you 'tweek' the Letter of' Notice to all State and Federal ...?
scott
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

Hi, Scott

It’s been a while since I’ve looked at the Notice, but with a quick scan of it again, I would probably make the following changes:

1. I would get rid of the second paragraph -
Please be further advised: John Henry Doe has investigated the matter and has neither seen nor been presented with any evidence, and likewise any material fact, that demonstrates that:
I have not, nor will I complete an investigation into the matter.

2. I would describe the car or truck in a way that does not mention the “serial number”, and I would claim “Lawful” possession of said property.

3. Because of the deletion of the second paragraph, I would add “Not” to the commercial descriptions describing the car or truck.

4. Also because of the deletion of the second paragraph, I would add a “Not” to the commercial descriptions of a man following the proper spelling of the name.

5. Again, because of deleting paragraph 2, I would delete “and believes that none exists.”

6. The first part of this section as written:
Please be further advised: As one without the scope of the statutes of the United States and State of _______, John Henry Doe enjoys all rights and remedies in due course of law against officers, employees, and agents of the United States or State of …
tends to imply a form of Lawlessness. IMHO, I would insert a declaration of the Law of Scripture and my standing in that Law.

7. I would also delete the Notice to “State and Federal Officers, Employees, and Agents”. To me, it comes across as a warning against misconduct, ignoring evidence, etc. As an ice-breaker, or written declaration of fact, I would present it as just that. I would make it out to be just a statement of fact, and not as an aggressive stance against the LEO's investigation.

8. I would also delete any reference to civil and penal codes and simply sign it with my Christian appellation printed under it.

I really like the idea of Michael’s “Notice” because it serves as material evidence that reinforces the words we speak at traffic stops between us and the LEOs. One that I hope they would take as investigative evidence if I were taken to jail. It could serve as a mini outline of our Standing in Law, one that could also include movement on the common ways in the performance and execution of our Master’s will.

Also, this may be useful to some Brothers and Sisters who are hard of hearing, perhaps temporarily muted by an affliction, or otherwise incapacitated to some degree. With that said, the above changes are those that I would make with a quick glance at the Notice. The above shouldn’t be taken as the “bees knees”, and I would certainly entertain and encourage other ideas and thoughts.

God Bless,
Thomas
scott

Post by scott »

Hi Thomas.

[quote="Thomas Jeffrey"]
7. ....... I would make it out to be just a statement of fact, and not as an aggressive stance against the LEO's investigation.
end quote

I presently have my' Asserveration and Notice'in a clear cover with a notice on the front that says " NOTICE Original Lawful Document To withold a Notice served as 'Public Record' is a felony under Title 18 USC sect. 2071. This NOTICE must be attached to any ticket or document used to take into possession said car or compel said ambassador to appear at any hearing, proceeding or court." end of quote
I also carry a card outlining numerous felonies likely to be commited in an encounter.
Would this fall into the category of being aggressive?
What is your take on Eddie Craigs transportation stop info. on building a video record of all the felonies being commited in a traffic stop?

Thanks for the response
scott