What's Your Name? The Legal Fiction

So there's something you just HAVE to get off your chest, and it doesn't fit into any of the above catagories? All spam, rants, and random chatter belongs in here.
scott

Re: What's Your Name? The Legal Fiction

Post by scott »

Update. You can go to jail without the legal fiction 'name', birthdate, SSN, address etc. Yes, it was illegal. It was a usurpation of power.
Many felonies commited. But it can happen.
scott
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

Are you and your family ok?
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

They are completely militarized. They don't follow any rules to the game. I hope you and your family are ok. I'll pray that justice is served. In hind sight, what would you do differently?
scott

Post by scott »

We're doing fine. Thanks for asking.
I am convinced of one thing,it doesn't matter how nice the goons pretend to be, they are absolute tyranical, enemies.
My son stood the best he could on God's Word. They literallly broke him down to admit to presumptions that were not true.
Sleep deprivation, lights, threats, bullying, good guy/bad guy etc.
It was his first encounter and I don't think he was mentally prepared for what happened even after all the time he spent on trying to be prepared.

What would we differently? For one thing I think if he could have stood it a little longer they would have let him go.
They broke into his cell phone and actually called people to get info. which they did. Lesson here, don't have anything they can use against you. Keep your mouth shut, shut up and don't say anything as Bob Hallstrom use to say. Any one remember him?
They thought C. was a nut when his entire position was on God's law. The cops and judge as much as told him so.
I think he made a mistake rolling down his window and getting out of his car when told to, (two things Eddie Craig says not to do). He should have started establishing felonies via preserving your rights. I do think about the only thing these tyrants understand is getting sued, which I have never been inclined to do. I'm thinking on that one.
I'm just not sure yet what to do differently. We have had more succesful encounters than we have had bad ones. What I mean by sucessfull is by no jail.
I do believe God can and does use encounters to get our attention sometimes . I will say he came out a stronger believer as well as those in two other encounters.

scott
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

scott wrote:I do think about the only thing these tyrants understand is getting sued, which I have never been inclined to do. I'm thinking on that one.
scott
Another thing they seem to understand is exposure. These goons want to be able to assimilate in their communities, go to their churches inc., grocery stores, restaurants, etc. They get very upset when they are exposed for what they are. Did your son have a dash cam? Any witnesses?

On the suing note... If I was to take that route, I'd go after the thug's spouse for eating the fruit of the poisoned tree. I don't think it would actually go anywhere (know many people who sued, "won", and received nothing) but it may make the thug's life a bit uncomfortable for a while...
scott

Post by scott »

It's funny you mention that. I saw a utube video about a guy named Charlie Sprinkles back in the 70's. He sued Gov. Reagan and his wife. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFRYrJ14jus Can't say if it's true but it sure sounded fun.
One of the things I like about the 'transportation stop' script is if you could get throught it you would have a excellent video of the many felonys being commited.
kbh33777

Post by kbh33777 »

FICTION NAME: JOHN BRADLEY DOE, MARY ANN DOE (SLAVES (ALL CAPS U.S. CORPORATION GIVEN NAME)

None fiction name: John Bradley Doe, Mary Ann Doe (high/low case God-given name)

To "Free" oneself of ALL hassles from US corporate employee's (Cops/magistrates/etc, etc) one NEEDS to become an Secured Party Creditor (SPC), period.

I can help lead the "enslaved" to a group of individuals that specializes in helping men/women change their status from being a SLAVE: JOHN DOE, to a Free Man: John Doe.

Welcome to contact me at: crimson33777@gmail.com
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

Any person or process who claims to be able to free "oneself" from "ALL hassles from US corporate employees", should be viewed with a large amount of scepticism.

In particular, read my article, Commercial Redemption Rejected as Valueless.

Here at The Lawful Path, we try to open readers' eyes with regard to status-at-law, conflicts of law, and other various strategies to help people stay out of the nets commonly cast over people to enslave them. We have yet to find any silver bullets.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
kbh33777

Post by kbh33777 »

I understand what you're saying regarding law. Being an SPC (secured party creditor) is just that, law; Filing lawful documents into public record as well as with the state secretary, etc, etc. in regards to your "New" status (American National)---and it's 100% legal as well as lawful. The state, in which one files to change their status, rebukes/rebuts the process because one is no longer a "Slave" to the government; Government can no longer have one pay into their system for profit; establishments that are fraudulent/illegal! Regarding my changed status from American citizen to American National, or Private citizen if you will, is paramount for me as an individual because I now get to "take back" what was "stolen" from me at birth. Yes, birth! Ones "Certificate Of Live Birth" plays a major role in changing ones status. Regarding my status change, I deal with UCL (Understand Contract Law). This group is extremely knowledgeable regarding the "Name" issue, as well as many other areas that pertain to ones status, fraudulent government (govt. overreach), IRS, taxes, courts/magistrates/cops, etc, etc, etc.
kbh33777

Post by kbh33777 »

Government changes law(s) continually! UCL stays on top of these changes continually as well in order to move with the punches. I agree with you as far as the "silver bullet" goes. Government has gotten TO BIG for their britches! Look at the current administration, amongst others! They have made it very difficult for ordinary man to control them. Government was establish to serve "We The People," not WTP serve the government.

It all comes down to the "END." Things will start to happen rapidly now, but Jesus is always in control regardless of what Satan tries to do. Satan knows his time is at hand. Praise The Lamb of God for His Finished Work on Calvary!! Satan is Defeated!!