What's Your Name? The Legal Fiction

So there's something you just HAVE to get off your chest, and it doesn't fit into any of the above catagories? All spam, rants, and random chatter belongs in here.
kbh33777

Re: What's Your Name? The Legal Fiction

Post by kbh33777 »

I've read your article, and it's quite interesting to say the least. Being that you've been involved for several years now, I'm assuming you're an SPC? I ask because your knowledge leads me to believe that you are. I'm guessing, by the looks of your webpage you help individuals with their court issues? Or is your website just to inform/educate the masses?

So many people get in trouble with the "system" due their lack of knowledge. Improper responses, not establishing common law jurisdiction is a killer to those whom try to handle the courts/cops on their own; a lot of factors can hurt you if not used properly. I'm glad to notice that you're helping others whom desperately need the material & information you're providing.

God Blessed You Tremendously, Brother!
jolly roger

Re: What's Your Name? The Legal Fiction

Post by jolly roger »

A possible solution for those wishing to claim the name can be found here https://www.commonlawcourt.com/

Although it's appears to be UK based it's intended to help individuals on an international scale.

Before claiming the NAME you need to record your birth under the jurisdiction of the Common Law Court once entered into the CLC Deed you can claim the NAME among other things. See here https://www.commonlawcourt.com/deeds

If required you can obtain extracts of the Deed entries in the form of a Court document endorsed with an embossed court seal.

You can search Ytube for "John Smith Common Law Court".

You can also convene Common Law Courts within your local area, which is the primary aim in order to establish a Lawful remedy to the unlawful corporate court systems.

The CLC needs numbers and the people supporting it.