(Mark 13:34) For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Statement of Cause
Now Therefore We, the People of Christ county, cognizant of the Scriptural meaning of sin, "(1 John 3:4) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.", and knowing that as "(John 13:16) . . . The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.",then We must now Withdraw all Authority from, and Abandon all Interest in the de facto governments of the world, and assume the duties laid upon us by
- Whereas the One True God is the Creator of all things, and the Originator of All Right;
- Whereas God has granted His People the Gifts of Life, and the unalienable Right of Free Agency;
- Whereas God's People have entered into a Covenant with Him, thereby agreeing to accept the Duty of His Law in exchange for His Blessings;
- Whereas Among God's Blessings are the grant of other Rights, which are only received upon the exercise of said Duty;
- Whereas many people Love God, and the Love of God means following His Law;
(1 John 5:3) For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
- Whereas Authority is the lawful delegation of the Power to exercise a Right, which said Right must always pre-exist said Authority;
- Whereas God has ordained all Authority;
(Romans 13:1) Let every soul be subject unto the higher authorities. For there is no authority but of God: the authorities that be ordained of God.
- Whereas Authority can never exceed the Rights of the Principal;
- Whereas the Righteous use of Power is limited to the lawful exercise of Authority;
- Whereas men have turned away from God, and have begun increasingly to exercise Unrighteous Dominion;
- Whereas, "(Matthew 6:24) No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one and love the other; or else he will hold to one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."
- Whereas the People of Christ county choose to follow the One True God;
(James 4:17) Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.
Therefore We, the People of Christ county, do hereby declare Our intent to be separate from the laws of man. (Romans 12:2) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Statement of Sovereign
We, the People of Christ county, do hereby declare that We recognize as Our One King, the Lord Jesus, the Christ, Son of the One True God. Statement of Law
We, the People of Christ county, cognizant of the meaning of "Law", said word being synonymous with oath and covenant, do hereby declare that Our Law is the Holy Scriptures as written in their original languages, and translated into the books of the King James Bible, authorized version Anno Domini sixteen hundred eleven. Statement of Judgment
We, the People of Christ county, having received the Authority from the One True God to exercise Dominion over Our own Matters, and accepting the Duty to do so Righteously, and being cognizant of the Words from the First Book of Corinthians, chapter six, verses one through eight;
"Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? [then] how much more [the] things that pertain to this life? If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church. I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren? But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers. Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather [suffer yourselves to] be defrauded? Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that [your] brethren."Therefore We do declare the Right and Duty to resolve Our own Matters, and do hereby announce the formation of the People's court of Christ county.
(Isaiah 33:22) For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king; he will save us.
Christ county is a Christian jural society, organized under the kingdom of God. We pray that all of God's People recognize Their Duty to Him, and become good Citizens of His kingdom.
What's New /
Society Directory /
Email Us /