In Vinculis

Discussion on creating and maintaining Conflicts of Law
Thomas Jeffrey

In Vinculis

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

For those of you who are interested in breaking out of the bondage of commercial law but haven’t been able to find resources to study on how to maintain Christian character and establish the Law of YHWH in the courtroom, I have attached a couple of articles that are excellent primers on dealing with court appearances for the Good and Lawful Christian man. Rebutting the court’s presumptions and maintaining Lawful Standing should be a fundamental study for all who are led to “break free”.

The articles are titled, “In Vinculis” and “In Vinculis Revisited”, by John Joseph. I put them together in one file for easier downloading.

I hope you find them helpful.

Many Blessings,
Attachments
In Vinculis.pdf
(223.16 KiB) Downloaded 1347 times
Thomas
iamfreeru2

Re: In Vinculis

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Brother Thomas, thank you for the upload. I started to read and find it informative. I will try to finish it in the next couple days. ;)

Blessings to you and yours
Last edited by iamfreeru2 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
scott

Post by scott »

Excellent post Thomas,
A good exhortation to 'Who we are', Who we serve' and 'What we are about' and where we need to be going.
I do have to wonder though Thomas, were are these guys, why have they dropped out of touch with people?
I have tried to contact several of them through mail locations and phone numbers scattered through out the book of
hundreds and the jural news letters with no response.
I did get hold of one of them and I asked him what happened to all these men. He said legalism was a big stumbling block. The Word says we must live in this world but not abuse it. Sometimes I wonder if some of these guys didn't get lost in the legalism to some degree. You mentioned in another post about jural societies and is Yahweh even for them. I think He must be for them, its just all the baggage that causes division at almost any attempt at unity.
scott a lawful Christian
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

Thanks, Scott

I’m not exactly sure what happened to Randy, John, Richard, and the rest of the Men. They may have gotten a little lost in the legalism, I don’t know. From what I understand, they had become like rock stars and gurus to many in the “Freedom” movement and they were getting hammered with endless requests to help with the abatement process. They also had to fend off scoldings and accusations when others thought they could change the abatements, or use them in a way not intended, and ended up in worse trouble.

I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t want that kind of pressure or to be in that kind of limelight. I like to think they’re taking care of each other and those to whom they’re led to witness.
You mentioned in another post about jural societies and is Yahweh even for them. I think He must be for them, its just all the baggage that causes division at almost any attempt at unity.

Brother, I certainly believe that Yahweh is in favor of Christian Jural societies, but jumping in with both feet, with only an idea of how to swim, could mean disaster. Let’s face it, Christian common Law exists but its practice is not so common.

Perhaps they need to start very small, such as two or three families who can become ecclesiastic cover for each other and support each other as they mature in their Christian liberty and Lawful walk. These little ecclesias are biblical Jural societies, just baby ones. Perhaps if started small and intimate, most of the baggage would dissipate quickly and harmlessly. I would think that any wickedness or discontent could be weeded out more easily.

As these little ecclesias grow and become more experienced in Avoidance, maintaining Christian liberty, and a Lawful walk, then perhaps the need for a sheriff, a formal court, an assembly of elders, and other offices of ministration would be added as they deem necessary.

Once this Way of Life becomes engrained in the family, and Christians are more able to walk it and practice it as a normal part of life, I believe the Lord will shower those little ecclesias with blessings and growth as he did in the first few centuries A. D.

Many Blessings,
Thomas
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

The problem with many in the "freedom" movement is, they do it for all the wrong reasons. It's all about what's in it for me, rather than being a help to others. It is also about being spoon fed, cut and paste, fill in the blanks, etc. It is not learning how to fish, it's having someone else do the fishing for them. I believe this is one of the reasons Randy, John, etc., got hammered with requests for help. And the movement has not changed in the over 22 years I have been involved.

I have learned that without YHWH being the center of the movement, it will be like everything else that has ended in failure. He wants our devotion and our worship. Once we place Him first, the rest will come, but we must also be patient.

Isaiah 40:30 "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

Blessings guys
Last edited by iamfreeru2 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

I agree, Michael. Many in the "Freedom" movement refuse to believe that the only Law comes from Yahweh, but insist on using the U.C.C. to fight their "legal" battles which just creates a never ending circle of chaos. A silver bullet for being free in this world without Jesus, the Christ, just does not exist.

Many Blessings,
Thomas
scott

Post by scott »

Amen!
True liberty can, will and only be in Yahweh and through our Saviour.
Hallelujah.
scott