Default Judgment

Discussion on creating and maintaining Conflicts of Law
VickiAmerica

Default Judgment

Post by VickiAmerica »

California has started a jural society and common law court. Through a series of Briefs through this CL court, I finally received a Default Judgment against 4 Federal judges regarding my liberty of locomotion or right to travel without government interference.

Now, I am at a loss about what to do next to have them reverse all tickets, reimburse me for unlawful towing, and recognize our inalienable rights. Do I file a Claim form and submit that with the Default Judgment to the Secretary of State? To the Sheriff's Department, or to whom? And I worry that the CL Default will not be recognized by this current corrupt government.

Has anyone had a similar situation and figured out how best to handle it? I want to be extremely careful that I do the right thing as this will affect all other Sovereigns and God-fearing Patriots in California and perhaps nationwide.
notmartha

Re: Default Judgment

Post by notmartha »

If you haven't already, you may want to learn about Comity and Conflict of Law.

If you have/had contracts with the forum STATE, their courts will make judgments based on those contracts, not based on what a foreign court says. They may, however, from time to time show a "kindness" (see comity above) if it best serves the interest of STATE.
VickiAmerica

Post by VickiAmerica »

Thank you! I have not had a D/L, car registration, et al, for over five years, and 'officially' withdrew any former adhesion contracts I had with the DMV.

When my car was towed about 3 years ago, there was Notice of all this on the bumpers, the dashboard, the windows, and more. They towed it anyway.

Since my first post here, many things have happened. Four Federal judges tried to invite me back into their jurisdiction, one even opened a 'new case' with a 'new case number' in their admiralty courts, and then promptly 'closed my case' for my lack of response. LOL! Lots and lots of commotion on their part.

When I tried to file my Liens with the Los Angeles County Recorder, the Liens were refused. All these corrupt gov agencies work in collusion.
VickiAmerica

Post by VickiAmerica »

Oh, and yes, I just recently sent the Liens to another state (re: your "comity" suggestion). Waiting to see what will happen. Thank you!
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Your DMV contacts aren't the only ones that the "courts" will look at to gain jurisdiction. They will also look at SSN, residency, citizenship, bank accounts, and any contracts you may have with government agents, i.e. utilities, credit cards, CHURCH membership, etc. They sometimes even consider your use of FRNs as a contact.

Your un-qualified appearance in their court gives them purported jurisdiction.

Just saying, if you are not completely out of STATE, they will see you as in.
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

Vicki,

With regard to the contracts, and various adhesions mentioned by notmartha:

If you are forming a jural society, that JS should do everything its people know how to do, to establish its own separate, foreign jurisdiction. Including the seal you mentioned sometime in the past (was that by private email?).

Anyway, once that is done, I think the proper historical procedure which can be used to separate the people of your new JS from man's government is twofold:
  1. Baptism. The significance of baptism is commonly misunderstood. The ritual signifies death of the old man, and rebirth of the new.
  2. Certificate of Civil Death. For each of your people who wishes to renounce all ties with the civil government, upon application (and subsequent to baptism), the JS clerk issues a certificate of civil death, listing in all capital letters the name of the old man. Signed by the clerk, embossed with the seal, and witnessed by two Christian men, this document will cancel the birth certificate, SSN, and whatever additional contracts to which the old man was a party.
One should not take this step lightly. Riding the fence from that point forward will likely bring down a world of hurt, and going back will be difficult to impossible.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
VickiAmerica

Post by VickiAmerica »

Thank you so MUCH for your advice and suggestions. To respond to Martha, yes, I have officially withdrawn my consent to all government contracts that I know of -- no D/L, car registration, bank account, birth certificate, et al. It is EXTREMELY difficult to function without those things, and have to earn a living selling my things or bartering, and barely scrape by, but I know my Father will provide according to my needs (not my wants).

So many friends that are interested in being Sovereign do not want to give up those contracts as they are necessary to support themselves and/or families. Being Sovereign is not for the faint-of-heart, I agree. Getting a group of 'like-minded' people together is also difficult. Some sincerely want to save our nation and are willing to do anything . . . to the point of death . . . but they may be of a different faith or no faith at all. Others that are solid, true followers of Jesus can't seem to fathom how much further down the rabbit hole they have to look to see all the corruption around them -- they kind of wear rose-colored glasses and don't get the significance of the massive admiralty courts corruption..

Teaching them, explaining to them, reasoning with them takes a LOT of time and some finally 'get it', but wow, it's a lot of work. Old Glory is well worth it, and having the opportunity to preach the Word of God to those who have never been told or have been indoctrinated is also worth it. So, as I see it, the battle is two-fold . . . spiritual and carnal . . . as so many have been deceived.
VickiAmerica

Post by VickiAmerica »

Hmmmmm, that Certificate of Civil Death is interesting. It essentially sounds like the Affidavit of Withdrawal. Haven't heard of it before, but will certainly research it now.

If I start this as the "Los Angeles Jural Society", does that mean ONLY people in Los Angeles can be members? Or can they be statewide, or even from other states? I'm not sure if anyone on this forum is in Los Angeles, but if not, Los Angeles is a hideous sanctuary city, crime ridden, demon-infested, and requires people of REAL tough skin to fight the corruption. I can say that I've been before most of the admiralty courts -- Van Nuys, Burbank, Pasadena, Glendale, Santa Monica, et al Superior Courts, as well as the Appellate Division of the Superior Court, State Court of CA, Supreme Court of CA, the Federal District Court downtown Los Angeles, the 9th Circuit in San Francisco, and even the Supreme Court of the United States with my cases. I can tell you for sure, there is NO DIFFERENCE between any of them.

They lie, they destroy documents, they refuse evidence, they forge documents, and more. Since I went through law school way back when, I recognized the deep and abiding corruption early on and just kept thinking that some judge, some court, some one, some where, would do something right . . . . . I was so wrong!

Thank goodness that fledgling jural society started, or I would be living on the pavements of the mean streets of Los Angeles. But even so, that jural society is not deep enough into God's Word to really get off the ground correctly. Thus, my thoughts on opening one just for Los Angeles. Further, now that I have the Liens the County Recorder is refusing to file ANY documents that smack of 'common law'. The whole system is rigged.
ConcernedCit

Post by ConcernedCit »

Vicki, there is some group up in Oregon that specializes in helping people like you out, with this type of thing. I forget it's name. Anyone in this forum know about it? :geek:
VickiAmerica

Post by VickiAmerica »

Thank you, Concerned, I hope someone knows about them. In fact, I have a friend in Oregon that was illegally evicted and NOT allowed to remove her personal items from the home she was renting. She has tried to file docs with the Court there and they won't even hear her. I've been looking for a REAL Article III Court up there for her. So far, nothing. We have to be BOLDER in our efforts. As the leader goes, so goes the nation, and pretty much ALL government agencies are now against us BIG TIME. They don't even bother to hide their contempt for us or their illegal actions. They've long forgotten that they are our servants!