Default Judgment

Discussion on creating and maintaining Conflicts of Law
notmartha

Re: Default Judgment

Post by notmartha »

VickiAmerica wrote:Thank you so MUCH for your advice and suggestions. To respond to Martha, yes, I have officially withdrawn my consent to all government contracts that I know of -- no D/L, car registration, bank account, birth certificate, et al. It is EXTREMELY difficult to function without those things, and have to earn a living selling my things or bartering, and barely scrape by, but I know my Father will provide according to my needs (not my wants).
I completely understand...but you will be amazed at how the Lord's blessings just pour out for your obedience.
VickiAmerica

Post by VickiAmerica »

Greg, I have revamped the entire Procedures, based on your excellent long versions of everything, and have just ordered the SEAL. I would love it if you would be involved with our Jural Society since you have so MUCH experience. You can choose whichever office you wish. We will be based in Los Angeles, but also have many remote members in other counties and states. We will 'meet' by email or conference call. Occasionally, the locals will meet in person if a local Defendant decides to appear . . . . LOL! Not likely (at least not that we've seen with several jural societies).

I have one burning question as I await the seal, is it necessary to register the Society with any government agency, such as the Secretary of State, et al?? Or can we just proceed as Sovereigns????
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

Vicki,

It's been a long time since I've done much study on this.

The last rabbithole I went down was in studying the Holy See-- how they became recognized as a sovereign nation. As you may know, the Holy See (the Vatican) has a non-voting seat in the U.N.

I don't know, but I think it's reasonable to presume, that the Holy See is registered with the U.S. Secretary of State, and probably has an embassy in Washington D.C. (this should be easy to confirm).

If it is your intent to try agents of the foreign U.S. government (or its subsidiaries) in your jural society's courts, then I suggest you study how other foreign nations go about the process.

My guess is that they probably make application to the State Department for extradition, and that more often than not, those applications are refused. Unless, of course, the U.S. has an extradition treaty with the applying nation.

You can try a foreign national in absentia, but you should realize that such a trial is also without in personum jurisdiction. This means it would be very unusual for a foreign nation to recognize any judgement issued by your court. This is not, as many "patriot types" might suggest, an evidence of fraud on behalf of the U.S. courts, or some kind of unlawful discrimination. It's simply the way jurisdiction has worked for literally thousands of years.

I'm happy to consult on these matters, which is to say I'll give you my two cents, to the degree I'm able. But especially at this time of year, I don't have time for more direct involvement than that.

The main thing, if you're going to have a sovereign society, is to think like a nation, instead of an individual. Sovereign nations do not bring suit directly against the citizen/subjects of other sovereign nations.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
VickiAmerica

Post by VickiAmerica »

I don't think it will get that deep. Litigants (like when I sued those judges) would simply present their case. The 'Defendant' would be given ample opportunity to rebut, deny, answer, or request an appearance. If not, they are defaulted. Period. Then the Claimant or Demandant can proceed with a Claim of Damages. THAT is where the trouble actually kicks in. Trying to get a County Recorder to record Liens and Levies.

I have done quite a bit of research on the authority of Common Law Courts and if you go to a page I just launched about a week ago, the second post down from the top, you will see that Common Law Courts have more authority than even the SCOTUS. I'm sure you know all that. https://www.facebook.com/LosAngelesJuralSociety/

I am thinking of revamping the "final" draft I sent to you by email to include YOUR services as an Arbitrator or Mediator. Do you have time to take that on? We are not really so interested in that aspect . . . we're trying to bring corrupt judges and other government officials/henchmen to their knees. If you could hear these by email, I can include you in the "Procedures", but would need to know what you charge, and other details. Let me know if you are interested in that before I launch -- which should be within the next two weeks.
Levi

Post by Levi »

OK so the Jural Assembly in Oregon is headed by Ron Vrooman good guy. When you go to file at clerks office file your paperwork on demand. Just tell clerk file on demand. Before you file you might want to establish your status and standing. Try to file a non statutory abatement.