Non-Statutory Abatements

Discussion on creating and maintaining Conflicts of Law
Max

Re: Non-Statutory Abatements

Post by Max »

I spoke to a lady at the Post Office and told her I wanted a personal letter I was sending to be sent by general mail. I met this woman many years ago she has worked at Post Office for many years (a spinster) still lives with her mother. Point is she said she doesn't know what "General Delivery" is. She was clueless. Morons never taught her. Max
Max

Post by Max »

Jeffry. What I'm saying is that I need to send the original back. Wrong recipient. Meaning the nom de guerre is not me. Max
Max

Post by Max »

Thomas, thank you for the advise. I'm determined to get right the things that need done to stop this unlawful action. What I keep running into is resistance from the people who have agreed to be the messenger's and witness. They are concerned that they will be involved in some way, otherwise or it will effect them in some way. I've told them they are simply; messenger and witness, nothing more, but, changing people's pre-conceived notions takes time, if even it can be... So, I continue to study lawful processes, educate myself. I have noone near that I can confide in about any of this. Fortunately I have been studying it for a short while and understand some of the basics. There's a lot of information to absorb. Lots of stuff to get right, and to learn what bad advice is from good advice, on the internet or from people one knows, or meets. People want to sound smart on EVERY subject they read an article, or book about, or satus quo, advice from a parent or friend etc. by quoting this, or that, about law, or any other subject they know little to nothing about. I learned to try to avoid this tendency. I cannot tell you and the editor how much I appreciate your advice. Having noone close to me that 'gets what I get' to talk to is a challenge. So I'll press on till I get it. Noone knows everything. Right? So I'm enjoying learning all of this. Max
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Max wrote:I spoke to a lady at the Post Office and told her I wanted a personal letter I was sending to be sent by general mail. I met this woman many years ago she has worked at Post Office for many years (a spinster) still lives with her mother. Point is she said she doesn't know what "General Delivery" is. She was clueless. Morons never taught her. Max
Max, you don't need to ask anyone at the post office to send anything via general delivery. You just sent it to whomever c/o general post to the entended recipient. I never "mail" anything, and I do not receive "mail". You may want to study what Jerry Kirk does when he sends and receives post. There is actually no need to use general delivery at all.

http://freedom-school.com/jerry-kirk/
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
Max

Post by Max »

Thanks, Iamfreeru2. Whomeva "u2" is?
Thank you for the link, I'll lucubrate.
Max

Post by Max »

Here is the Non-Statutory Abatement. Read it entirely. "Never quote or use statutes in your abatement. It nullifies the process. Never use your persona (fiction); in any abatement process i.e. Name/s in capitals, or abbreviations. Spell out full name; senior; junior; first, second, third etc. Spell out all numbers i.e. January first, two thousand and thirteen. "
Learn the process well. Max

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/abatement.html
Last edited by Max on Mon May 20, 2013 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

Max,

If you intended to attach a document to your message, it didn't work. All we see is the text-path of where the document is stored on your system.

On a side issue, I see you saved your document as an .mht file. I was unfamiliar with this extension, so I looked it up:

"The MHT file type is primarily associated with 'MHTML Document' by Microsoft Corporation. Archived Web Page. When you save a Web page as a Web archive in Internet Explorer, the Web page saves this information in Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension HTML (MHTML) format with a .MHT file extension. All relative links in the Web page are remapped and the embedded content is included in the .MHT file. The absolute references or hyperlinks on the Web page remain unchanged and the .MHT file is viewed using Internet Explorer. Note: This file type can become infected and should be carefully scanned if someone sends you a file with this extension."

Microsoft data files are always fraught with peril. You might consider just pasting the text of your abatement into this text window. Now that I think about it, the software for this board is pretty limiting as to what file extensions it will accept, for security reasons. .MHT files are probably not allowed, though I haven't confirmed this.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
Max

Post by Max »

I try to apologize for my ignorance; because I'm still learning. I never knew what you just explained. One question. Huh? Max

Here is the link. I will remove the previous link. I posted this to share with other's that may not know about this process. Although; common law is not mentioned in the abatement, (and is explained why, for good reason) the abatement is written in that 'light'. American Constitutional Lawful process. It educates people the difference between; 'statute/s', "Code", 'Civil' law and so on 'Lex non scripta'. I learned a lot from studying this one document. Remember; Ignorance of the Law is NO excuse! I decided , early on to learn the 'Common Law'' so I would know what does not fit, otherwise. I apologize for the error. Translate the Latin words and much will open up to your mind. Max

Non-Statutory Abatement

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/abatement.html
Max

Post by Max »

Dear Editor Dude, Dude of Dudes,

Thank you for catching that faux pas. The last thing I want to do is misdirect someone with something like this. I may not have caught that. You da man. Max
Max

Post by Max »

Correction. I stated that the Non-Satutory abatement uses wording under common law. It does not!
The Non-Statutory abatement uses God's Law. Common law, is "Merchant law". Taken from Roman and English law.
The authors suggest NOT using common law wording in any abatement. Max