Non-Statutory Abatements

Discussion on creating and maintaining Conflicts of Law
Max

Non-Statutory Abatements

Post by Max »

Greeting all,

Max here. Can anyone offer advice on serving a non-statutory abatement?
I'm new to this law stuff and realize I need some guidance. I need to serve one soon and
want to do it right.
editor
Site Admin

Re: Non-Statutory Abatements

Post by editor »

Max,

The best way to have it served, would be to have it hand-delivered by the duly-elected Constable for your local jural society, of which you are a member. I'll presume that is not possible, or you would likely already know the answer to your question.

Failing that, you have a few other options:

Send it by Registered Mail. Not Certified Mail, but Registered Mail. There is a difference. A record is maintained for everyone who touches Registered Mail, and it is kept in a safe overnight. My understanding is that Registered Mail accesses the lawful Post Office Department. In contrast, Certified Mail accesses the commercial Postal Service, and presumes commercial activity. Be sure to keep your receipt, and get a return-card for proof-of-service. The recipient must sign the return card, which is dated as of date-of-delivery by the delivering post office.

Have it hand delivered by any competent adult, twenty-one years of age or older. Your process server must make out an affidavit giving the firsthand details of the service.

You may also hire the County Sheriff to serve it. This is what most people do.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
Max

Post by Max »

Thank you for your quick reply. I do appreciate your time. Getting two to three people, which is what is recommended, together on short notice is the challenge. The courts do not give much time to gather all that is needed together. As I said, I'm new to law, have studied the abatement process and, just need some second or third opinions as to whether my process is complete. Do I sign the abatement at the top of course or not? Or do only the witnesses sign it? (Black or blue ink and Red-ink-thumbprint is what is suggested in the abatement instructions). Max
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

It's been a long time since I've used one of these, but I do recall that I signed it.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

Max,

Please remember that if served by the Sheriff, use the case number the Sheriff's office gives you as the case number on your abatement. If the clerk asks for your case number, tell them you don't have one and they will give you one.

If you wish to serve the abatements by registered mail, the registered mail number will be written in as your case number.

You will need to sign the abatement at the bottom. Having two brothers sign as witnesses is encouraged, but not necessary.

If it helps, please download the Book of the Hundreds from the Reading Room and look for the chapter on serving abatements somewhere around page 200-220, I forget where exactly. You can compare your abatement with the abatements that are exampled shortly after.

You will be in my prayers, and may the Lord guide you through!
Thomas
Max

Post by Max »

Thanks guys. The question came up "What if the P.S.P. OFFICERS do no accept the abatement?
Instantly serve the default?"

Update: the witnesses that went to serve the abatement were told that the officers WILL NOT be in till next week. hmmm
The abatement served was to stop an action of forcing me to submit to fingerprinting and mug shot this saturday after an unlawful 'traffic' stop. I've learned a lot from the experience and and happy I am forced to learn to mature in ways; including law. Thanks for your support fella's! Max

I obviously was forced to leave the abatement for the CHIEF OF POLICE, i had no other choice?
Any advice? Any sage insights? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Meant, sagacious insights.
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

Max,

Unfortunately, you don't have time to execute this process. You need ten days after serving the abatement before you can Lawfully serve a Notice of Default and Default Judgment. The way I see it you have two options, and depending on your standing in Law and experience, you should be able to decide which one to choose.

1. Appear for fingerprinting and photo
2. Don't appear for fingerprinting and photo

I don't know the details of your situation so it would be difficult for me to recommend one or the other. You may have time to abate the Notice to Appear if they plan on scheduling a court date.

Always maintain your Christian character when being questioned because anything you say can and will be used against you if you go to court. This includes your benefit of discussion, moral character, and implied status which include name, address, birth date, other legal fictions that you accept.

There is no silver bullet tactic that works for what you're facing, only trust and faith in the Lord. All I can offer other than above is to study all you can about Avoidance, abatements, and Lawful Standing in Christ.

Again, my prayers are with you and may the Lord guide you through this.
Thomas
Max

Post by Max »

Thomas, I told the witness serving the abatement to claim common law and that this abatement was served to
stop the saturday fingerprinting and photo. He stated he could see the P.S.P. officer's hackles raise. Before he stated the commoon law jurisdiction the officer at Troop G he spoke to kept dismissing him and would not tell him his name, for
the record of receivership of the documents. Afterward he told him his last name. (Name withheld)
Max

Post by Max »

Could one of you, ladies or gentlman, please remind me what to write on the summons, front of envelope before returning
it to the post office? Since it is a fiction; or, not properly addressed, it must be returned to the sender. Thanks in advance.
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

Generally, if you are in general delivery, the letter may be stamped or written with "Not Deliverable As Addressed".

If you are receiving mail at a house with the numbers and mailbox removed, "Insufficient Address" or "No Such Number" have been used.

Please be careful. I'm not getting warm fuzzies that you're in a good position, and that you may be playing with fire.

I urge you to keep praying for guidance in this matter.
Thomas