The Chair of Saint Peter

Discussion on creating and maintaining Conflicts of Law
editor
Site Admin

The Chair of Saint Peter

Post by editor »

Has anyone heard of The Chair of Saint Peter?

A reader sent me a document purporting to be issued by this group, in regards to the BLM/Bundy matter. Parts of the document are well-researched and well-written. However, their flowery introductory paragraph at the top of the second page fails, in my opinion, to establish jurisdiction.

In any case, I would be interested to know more about them.

Document attached.
Attachments
BLM-Decree-Claim31.pdf
(4.32 MiB) Downloaded 1120 times
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
Thomas Jeffrey

Re: The Chair of Saint Peter

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

Gregory,

The limited exposure that I’ve had with the term “The Chair of Saint Peter”, other than the Catholic heresy involving the Pope’s infallible testimonies and the chair at St. Peter's Cathedral, is that it’s a term that represents or has come to symbolize spiritual authority. I believe it has to do with the passages in the book of Matthew, chapters 16 and 18, where Jesus speaks of giving the keys of Heaven to Peter and what he binds on Earth will be bound in Heaven, etc.

The reference in the attached document appears to be the name of an Office or key position within this South Carolina group. Although I’m not sure if I’d ever hang out with a guy who calls himself, “Peter the Divine”, I have to give this group the thumbs up for their research and admiration for their moral fiber and grit.

Although I’m not sure what the $1 Red Fox stamp is for, I like the use of the seals, signatures and thumbprints. This “Decree and Claim” makes for an interesting discussion topic.

God Bless,
Thomas
editor
Site Admin

Re: The Chair of Saint Peter

Post by editor »

This “Decree and Claim” makes for an interesting discussion topic.
Exactly why I posted it. :-)
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com