What is a Jural Society, and what is it for?

Discussion on creating and maintaining Conflicts of Law
editor
Site Admin

What is a Jural Society, and what is it for?

Post by editor »

Every government, from townships, to counties, state, federal and foreign, are jural societies. What sets them apart is the name and separate identity given them by their creators, and the people who make up their membership. Members usually have a core set of beliefs in common, or at least have agreed to a common set of rules which they will follow, and duties which they will perform. They have a common law.

If you have read many articles on The Lawful Path, you have probably come across the historical concept that the word law refers to an oath given; a promise to obligate one's self to a certain duty or behavior. You may also be familiar with terms such as jurisdiction, and escheat.

Jurisdiction is literally, "the speaking of one's law." Escheat is a preferrential right claimed by king or state, to lay claim to rights which have been otherwise abandoned. If you want to know more about these terms, please read my article A Radical Perspective on Jurisdiction, in The Lawful Path's Reading Room.

Governments like to pretend we are members of their jural societies, whether or not we've ever sworn an oath. This way they can summon us into their courts, and compel our performance. Usually they go about this compulsion in a lawful way. Even if they had no authority over us before we walked into their courtroom, they gain that right through our own ignorance. They seize jurisdiction through escheat.

Come on, Gregory, say it layman's terms, please? Okay, you and someone else, whether it be the State, or a private party, have a dispute. Someone's pancakes got pissed on, and now you're all here to figure out the damages. The court wants the right to make a decision. The plaintiff (that's the guy with the wet pancakes) gave the court the right to decide for him when he filed the complaint. Now they need to secure the same right over you.

Somehow they must get you to join. So they try to get you to hire an attorney. That would do it. The attorney will join on your behalf. Or, they try to get you to agree to be your own attorney. Same difference. A lot of people in the so-called common law movements understand this far. But most don't know about the last choice.

Last of all, the court will try to get you to refuse to join, without offering a reasonable remedy to the plaintiff. If they can get you to do this, then they can declare you have abandoned your right to "speak your own law", and they seize jurisdiction through escheat.

Wow. This last one seems pretty hard to overcome. Do I have an alternative?

Yes, and that's where jural societies come to the rescue. If you are a member of an alternate jural society, one which can offer a reasonable remedy to the plaintiff, and if you offer this remedy in open court, then you have created something called a Conflict of Law. When State courts are placed in a conflict of law situation, they must tread lightly, and operate under a completely different set of rules.

You will find several articles dealing with jural societies and ecclesias in The Lawful Path's Reading Room. Please go in and look at the Christ county Vault.

Christ county, kingdom of God, was a jural society I was a part of in the 1990s. We tackled the huge task of creating a lawful government from scratch; a government completely separate from the United States. The Christ county Court Rules, for example, is a handbook on creating a lawful court system which can offer a true remedy even to non-members, effectively creating a conflict of law in the State courts.

Christ county terminated of its own limitations sometime in early 2000, but the fruits of its work live on in the Vault. I'm hoping this Forum will become a seed from which that fruit will grow.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
Thomas Jeffrey

Re: What is a Jural Society, and what is it for?

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

Well stated, Gregory

For those who are new to the idea of Jural societies, please allow me to give a “down and dirty” basic explanation of what they are how they work without adding a bunch of “legalese”, case law, and definitions.

Any society, in order to live together peaceably, must have Law and a way to exercise or execute that Law. If we come together in agreement with a set of rules to live by and associate with each other (Law) and wish to look to each other to maintain and exercise that Law, in a rough sense, we have a Jural society.

The problem in most countries or territories in the modern world, is that the government of that area will not tolerate competition. So going off to the woods somewhere to start a community with laws that do not agree with the current “Establishment” would mean certain doom for you and your family. But all is not lost since nowhere is it written that a community of people must live next door to each other, or even in the same town.

The mainstream idea of Jural societies is that of a Christian Jural society, where God's Law is Supreme. Scripture gives us all the Law we need to live together as a society. You may have heard the term “ecclesia”, which is an assembly of people into a body of government (Jural society). Of course, each Jural society may agree on added Law that serves their particular set of circumstances, so long as it does not conflict with Scripture. The early churches (church at Corinth, church at Ephesus, etc.) were all Jural societies, or ecclesias. I won't get into it here but to say that the word “church” is an English misnomer.

A Jural society should be comprised of members who trust and care for each other, and most importantly are of like mind. After all, these are the people that each of you will count on for support, protection, friendship, and may very well judge your actions or in-actions. Most of this would come in time through fellowship and society functions.

The protection can come in variety of ways. Not only in the form of physical protection or of armed men, if necessary, but also as men who serve Lawful process on your behalf. That can be a huge advantage. Perhaps you have been injured, or bed ridden for some reason. They can act to serve Lawful process to county clerks, magistrates, police officers, etc. on your behalf, and be witness to your status.

Lets say that you're in jail because “Johnny Law" pulled you over for some nonsense and you did not produce the proper paperwork that he demanded. Besides, he was having a bad day! The men of the Jural society can serve a writ of habeas corpus on your behalf.

If you're ever dragged into court, Lord willing they will be there for you, to support you and pray for you during your ministerial visitation.

I pray this helps some of you to understand the basic idea of Jural Societies. The Christ county Vault is an excellent source for more info. For those of you with more experience, I've opened the door for comment, rebuttal, and the occasional “pissing on my pancakes”. Please be gentle. :)

May the Lord richly Bless you,
Thomas
MTKonig

Post by MTKonig »

I've been a fan of 'coming out of Babylon' since I initially started organizing my affairs 'in' the world thru private contract trusts back in the late 90's. Since then I've seen groups like Randy Lee and John Quade in their 1996 Dallas seminar spark a jural society movement that sort of fizzled out because of lack of financing and inability to be self-sustaining. After that I searched for the economic / private banking solution that would allow for a true separation and independence after a legal separation. For how can one truly have a society completely independent of the Social Security Political Franchise movement of D.C. while still using FRNs, SSN, fiat banking, etc?

Recently I found a group inspired by David Williams focusing on Self-Determination. Unfortunately Williams was a businessman, and runs his Matrix Solutions site commercially for profit which limits access to the info. But there is a youtube playlist that will give you a general idea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISFy00lY ... C722DD04DC

What I learned from that group is the need to COMPLETELY come out of the U.S. and separate in every way BEFORE attempting to form a new voluntary association / society. Then one can gain recognition of that society thru a process set up thru the United Nations that creates a default recognition if all member nations to the treaty fail to complain/object within a years time. There are some initial 'recognitions' one can gain BEFORE one takes this final step though: e.g. -- Starting with an example of one such society: S.I.O.N.

Short summary for those unfamiliar with the ideas that led up to the creation of 'S.I.O.N." -
How I got Free - with Recognition (S.I.O.N. founder's testimony) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-QL2s ... lOc2RBX0U/

History and Birth of the Society for Invisible Outer-Nationals (S.I.O.N.) as an exercise of Self-Determination https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-QL2s ... RYRWVub1E/ The History and Birth of the Society for Invisible Outer-Nationals (S.I.O.N.) as an exercise of Self-Determination in harmony with the Internationally recognized effort towards DECOLONIZATION under the Peaceful Settlement of Disputes.

Why there is No Money or Exchange in S.I.O.N. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-QL2s ... prMXJOUlU/ "No matter how far you've gone down the wrong road, TURN BACK"- Old Turkish Proverb

Where we are at in understanding so far:

"What we are doing is dealing with the situation in a lawful, peaceful manner, and establishing a record of evidence,82 just like in a court case, that cannot be denied or surmounted by anyone. System operatives and actors generally follow “the law”; the problem is that the subject has been perverted for the aggrandizement of the owners of the Federal Reserve to such a degree that few Americans are aware of what it is"
(from pg 46, file#5 -> How to use a car without the need for a driver’s license) https://archive.org/details/PurgingAmericaOfTheMatrix

RE: 'recognition'. if we actually followed thru with the complete procedure outlined in Purging America of the Matrix, we have evidence for 2 kinds of 'recognition'-- 1. A non-member of the Social Security Franchise political movement of the municipal corporation of District of Columbia, and 2. 'without the United States' (D.C.), i.e. "non-taxpayer" ("non-employee", "non-citizen", "non-subject") of the United States.

A 3rd type of "recognition" would be "exception" (508 status) - aka. a new political choice of self-governance & self-sustainability. e.g. if operating thru Corporation Sole or Unincorporated Association then one would be in a new 'state' of 'separated & called out' from secular society for educational, scientific or charitable purposes [IOW, exception (to the rules), rather than 'exemption' (benefit conveyed under the rules) ] - Top 5 Reasons why EVERY Christian Should get a Corporation Sole http://youtu.be/xKO4dAGqJQg

a 4th type of "recognition" may be creating or joining a society like S.I.O.N. for treaty recognition with other States. --
History and Birth of the Society for Invisible Outer-Nationals (S.I.O.N.) as an exercise of Self-Determination https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-QL2s ... RYRWVub1E/

an alternative choice, instead of seeking after 'recognition', might be what Vic/Marcus are doing with their Claims against the Crown (i.e. seeking an agreement for release of their inheritance from creator - or their share of the 'common wealth' thru the 'receipt' (BC) once 1st and 2nd 'status' recognitions points are achieved: https://my.pcloud.com/#page=publink&cod ... Gvl7WTedLX
-----------------
greater things you will do: the royal priesthood
https://www.hosfell.org/single-post/way-showers
jrs

Post by jrs »

editor,

I'm confused by this last choice below, can you direct me to some research I may find to better understand this. Also, I have heard, but not confirmed the court somehow takes jurisdiction by you claiming to be the name or something to that effect.
Last of all, the court will try to get you to refuse to join, without offering a reasonable remedy to the plaintiff. If they can get you to do this, then they can declare you have abandoned your right to "speak your own law", and they seize jurisdiction through escheat.
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

May I suggest my own article entitled A Radical Perspective on Jurisdiction.
http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/jurisdic.shtml
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
jrs

Post by jrs »

I did read that, and it was somewhat helpful, but I still do not have a good understanding of this issue, I have not seen this issue brought up anywhere else so there isn't a lot of info out there.
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

Have you followed the sources I quoted?

I know people make jokes about "reading the dictionary" but it's really no laughing matter. I've had some of my best insights reading dictionaries.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

Jrs,

I’m not sure where you are in your studies, but along with Gregory’s suggestion of “A Radical Perspective on Jurisdiction”, you may find some of the info you’re looking for in “The Book of the Hundreds” (I highly recommend spending 20 bucks to have your local copy store print and bind this book):

Final Remarks… page 78
Engrafted Evidence: Who do you express?… page 99
Consent: Implied and Express… page 107
It’s All in the Name!!!... page 110
Rebutting Presumptions… page 146
How Unlawful Courts Gain Jurisdiction… page 179
Plea Out of Bar… page 192
On Appearance… page 193

The above can also be found as articles in various issues of the “Christian Jural Society News”. The News also has a few articles with similar titles: “Another Daniel in the Lion’s Den”, which offer some court transcripts with helpful commentary to understand what is happening during the verbal exchange of these court appearances.

I have also attached a file titled “Randy Lee Rebuts the IRS” for your review. I have never seen a shorter transcript, and probably never will. I’m surprised that the judge didn’t try harder, but I’m pretty sure our Lord was in the courtroom that day with Randy. It’s an excellent source to study the rebuttal of the court’s presumptions about your legal status. He hits every nail on the head in one concise statement of his Law and status. This quick exchange will not happen to everyone in every circumstance, but it’s a great study.

I hope this helps.

God Bless,
Attachments
Randy Lee Rebuts the IRS.pdf
(72.78 KiB) Downloaded 1516 times
Thomas
HarmonywoCompromise

Post by HarmonywoCompromise »

This concept of jurisdiction is implied in every statute. The idea that by simply accusing another of breach of contract and filing this with the court the accused is subject to fines, penalties, public stigma, incarceration, and imprisonment/death; the accused subject to the jurisdiction of the courts and responsible to offer reasonable remedy to the plaintiff? The legal and lawful fact is when the court accepts the plaintiff's complaint they have stepped in as surety bond of friendship for the plaintiff. Remedy for the plaintiff is now on the courts shoulders, a liability of the court. The courts need a scapegoat and that would be the accused. The accusation is the trap set to imply a sense of responsibility and guilt. Without this weight the accused would not defend his character. Human character being the divine will to self-govern this is what the trap attempts to take without asking. It's called unlawful CORPORATE jurisdiction over the sole proprietor, human. The snare is to lure you in to their lair(liar). The courts are equitable, impartial. This is a lie. The equity holder of the courts, the CORPORATE CHURCH, is the CORPORATE STATE, THE BAR association. Impartial only in the sense this body politic, in opposition to itself, represent both sides of war unaccountable for first setting the environment for war then offer protection from the effects of war. Also, the language of the courts, the life giving SOUL of the CORPORATION, the language of THE BAR association, the creator GOD of the CORPORATION. The courts the CON (against) SCIENCE of the CORPORATION. The accused sole proprietor, free sovereign will. Calling themselves the intellectual elite the sole proprietor is overwhelmed. Hire an attorney to defend you or go it alone and represent yourself. Either way their jurisdiction is the demise of your will to self-govern and domain of sovereign SAFETY. So escheat is basically by default. You refuse to join, make appearance, plead their law. This on the grounds you are the responsible party. The testimony of the accuser. Fact is, as a free sovereign will sole proprietor I am not responsible to anyone whose accusations are backed with threats of punishment, abuse.
You refer to speaking one's own law and law is an oath. An oath of TRUTH? The CORPORATE courts knowingly and falsely represent themselves as LAW upon which all humanity rely while concealing the material fact these are a system of war by which humanity all suffer enormous loss while these go about preying upon the vulnerability and childlike innocence of the divine human will to self-govern and domain of sovereign SAFETY. These swear an oath of TRUTH, honesty, while they themselves are in the character of war: liars, deceivers, and hypocrits. Prosecutors, defense representatives, and judges. To speak one's own law is to speak one's own TRUTH and that TRUTH is sovereignty. Sovereignty in practice honors sovereignty in all living. The fact the courts demand honor tells us they do not speak one's own law. These speak CORPORATE laws program the CORPORATION for the governance of the dead CORPORATIONS. Why impose these on the living other than to enslave and imprison humanity. Why is the dead CORPORATION sovereign and humanity is NOT? Isaiah 28:15 speaks of this CORPORATE overreach, unity of interest, to defraud the public for their own gain and profit. It describes their offer of protection a falsehood. Their consideration as law a lie. Jurisdiction is the AGENDA to buy the human will to self govern without a price for performance and sell the human domain of sovereign SAFETY without recompense, consideration. WAR is duress and predatory. EVERYTHING this CORPORATE CHURCH and STATE does is VOID by their own prescribed doctrines. The CORPORATE STATE, THE BAR, is the MAN of SIN, a fraud as to law. The CORPORATE CHURCH, JUDICIAL branch, the courts, the WOeMAN of TRANSGRESSION, an imposter as to government. Both are predators on the human will to self-govern and domain of sovereign SAFETY, sole proprietors. The veil of the CORPORATE CHURCH is to be lifted manifesting the body JUDICIAL, eye has not seen every knee shall bow. The veil of the CORPORATE STATE ownership to be pierced revealing THE BAR, ear has not heard every tongue confess. The CORPORATION is artificial, dead, experts in manipulation, intimidation, threats,, coercion, and force. TyrannyHidesUnderGround. These pollute the ONE LAW of the living. LandAirWater, these in compliment one to another. Mutual consent, free from all influences (obligations, Liabilities, debt) The power of self government and in compliment with LAW(LandAirWater). We are students of science disciplined in the scientific approach to learning through experience where everything is on the table until proven fact or fiction. This we do in honor and respect one to another, thereby honor and respect for oneself and the whole. This is the unity of ONE. Sole proprietor. The SCIENCE of SELF. Self examination, self disclosure, self discipline, self govern, self resolution, self rule (soul language of sound REASON always being developed and refined), self correction our divine nature fulfilled, and self discovery.
HarmonywoCompromise

Post by HarmonywoCompromise »

SUPREME court filing regarding the violation of constitutional laws regarding election. This filing made on the basis of law only and was rejected on the grounds it lacked standing, merit. Indeed it did. Judgments require both findings of fact and conclusions of law, the right standard in regards to the facts. By its filing the plaintiff's attorneys cutoff any further communication and full disclosure clarifying the source of this election fraud. Why? Are they really this incompetent? They refer to themselves as the intellectual elite. If these are the beast its mark is the mark of the illiterate, X. Fraud requires a false representation of public benefit when in fact working to the public detriment for their own gain and profit. By definition THE BAR, CORPORATE STATE and CORPORATE CHURCH, JUDICIAL branch are a fraud as to law and imposter as to government, predators on the human will to self-govern and domain of sovereign SAFETY. BAR, CORPORATE STATE, MAN of SIN, is responsible for the Covid 19 fraud. The JUDICIAL branch, CORPORATE CHURCH, WOeMAN of TRANSGRESSION responsible for the election fraud in conjunction with the BAR. In this they have performed the TRANSGRESSION of SIN. This to imprison and enslave the living to the dead, the sole proprietor to the CORPORATION. True science to artificial programming.