The appearance of reality

Discussion on creating and maintaining Conflicts of Law
iamfreeru2

The appearance of reality

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Franklin D Roosevelt made the following statement in his 1935 "State of the Union" address. This is a very telling statement.

http://www.albany.edu/faculty/gz580/his101/su35fdr.html
The attempt to make a distinction between recovery and reform is a narrowly conceived effort to substitute the appearance of reality for reality itself.
For most there is the belief that they are within The United States of America, but nothing could be further from the truth.
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
editor
Site Admin

Re: The appearance of reality

Post by editor »

Interesting choice of a person from whom to take such a quote, since F.D.R. was hand-picked by the owners of the Federal Reserve Banks.

It reminds me of the movie The Matrix, when Agent Smith has Neo in the interrogation room. Smith is looking though this file that's at least three inches thick, and he describes the two lives that Neo leads, one as Mr. Anderson, and one as Neo. Smith tells Neo, "One of these has a future," as Smith closes the file... "and one of them does not." The implication Smith is making, the one he wants Neo to believe, is that Mr. Anderson has a future but Neo does not. The truth, as the audience comes to realize, is exactly the opposite.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Gregory,

I posted that quote because FDR was very instrumental in the destruction of the Repubilc and instituting the appearance of reality he mentioned in his address. There is a man, Dennis Craig, now deceased, that did much research into this appearance of reality. He went on Al Adask's Internet radio show, spoke about his research, and shared documents that he recorded into the public record. He also served those documents on the Embassy of The United States of America in Canada. I am attaching copies of his recorded documents for your perusal. They are quite lengthy.

I must warn members here not to attempt to use any of the information in the documents without intense study and an understanding of their meaning. There are errors in these documents. I and a group of other men and women took Dennis' documents and went over them with a fine tooth comb, making many corrections which we deemed to be errors. In fact we worked on them for almost 2 years ourselves.

I recorded my own documents based on our research of Dennis' work. However, since recording my documents I have decided not to use them as recorded. I began work on them again only to be stopped due to health issues. I may resume work on them soon.

I will also state that unless you study how time, space, place, plane, and law form are used within the "appearance of reality" against you, you will likely never truly understand what it takes to "come out of her my people" Rev. 18:4.

110525-dcb1.pdf
(1.52 MiB) Downloaded 1339 times
Blessings,
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Let's take time. Did you know that when you avail yourself of the benefit of statutory time, such as Pacific or Eastern Standard Time, you have placed yourself under "United States Statutes" and federal jurisdiction?
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

I never thought about it. This might be the best reason I've heard yet, for showing up late to one's own funeral.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

We should always be aware of the things that can remove us from our Father's jurisdiction and place us under man's. There is a lot more to it that receiving "mail" via general delivery. Does receiving "mail" via general delivery place you in a different plane than our heavenly Father's? What is your location? Is it suspended in mid air with no defined boundaries? Does being in "this State" mean being on land, or suspended in mid air in one of the Social Security regions? Does being in "this State" constitute being in a federal area.

http://www.ssa.gov/regions/

Here is a map of the "United States" from the CIA world factbook

https://www.cia.gov/library/publication ... -factbook/

Notice any boundaries for the states? Could it be because they are all now political subdivisions of the one "United States"?Take a look at the following in Title 28. This is a list of all the federal district courts in the "United States". So each State is now one big federal district within "this State". Also see the Buck Act 4 USC 104-113.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/ ... /chapter-5

Don't you just feel all warn inside now?
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

I am sorry to say my time is becoming more limited, so I won't be able to spend as much time as I would like here. My own forum is where I will spend most the time I have now. That does not mean I won't be posting at all any more here, jut it will not be as much. I will try to pop in as time permits. I've met some new friends here that I would like to keep in touch with.

Blessings,
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

I appreciate your contributions, Michael. Thanks.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com