Breaking the Bonds of Commerce & State

Discussion on creating and maintaining Conflicts of Law
iamfreeru2

Re: Breaking the Bonds of Commerce & State

Post by iamfreeru2 »

You can't accept some deliveries and refuse others that are “addressed” the same way, whether you mark them with "Not Deliverable As Addressed”, “No Such Person At This Address”, or any other stamp. That would create a double standard and put you in the position of being a liar. Whether the State, courts, or other unwanted commercial entities actually send postal matter the box is irrelevant. You'd still be breaking the Spirit of the Law.
Thomas,

Would it be lying if you receive post at a postal location if you received a letter addressed to an all caps NAME? If i use the name John Henry, and that is what everyone else calls me, am I lying when I return a letter addressed to John Henry Doe, Doe being the family name, because that is not my name? BTW, I don't know about the rest of you, but I sign nothing without a restricted signature. I also do not claim any name as being mine. That's another teaching that I will save for another thread.

Under the so-called PTB own "law" it is a felony to wilfully misdirect or intentionally deliver "mail" to the wrong "person" or to the wrong "address".

18 U.S.C. Section 1341—Elements of Mail Fraud
"There are two elements in mail fraud: (1) having devised or intending to devise a scheme to defraud (or to perform specified fraudulent acts), and (2) use of the mail for the purpose of executing, or attempting to execute, the scheme (or specified fraudulent acts)." Schmuck v. United States, 489 U.S. 705, 721 n. 10 (1989); see also Pereira v. United States, 347 U.S. 1, 8 (1954) ("The elements of the offense of mail fraud under . . . § 1341 are (1) a scheme to defraud, and (2) the mailing of a letter, etc., for the purpose of executing the scheme."); Laura A. Eilers & Harvey B. Silikovitz, Mail and Wire Fraud, 31 Am. Crim. L. Rev. 703, 704 (1994) (cases cited).

18 USC § 1342 - Fictitious name or address
"Whoever, for the purpose of conducting, promoting, or carrying on by means of the Postal Service, any scheme or device mentioned in section 1341 of this title or any other unlawful business, uses or assumes, or requests to be addressed by, any fictitious, false, or assumed title, name, or address or name other than his own proper name, or takes or receives from any post office or authorized depository of mail matter, any letter, postal card, package, or other mail matter addressed to any such fictitious, false, or assumed title, name, or address, or name other than his own proper name, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."
Hope this helps.
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

Thanks, Michael

Good questions. I’ll answer a section at a time.
Would it be lying if you receive post at a postal location if you received a letter addressed to an all caps NAME?
This is a good question. The important thing to remember is that the U.S. Government has chosen to use all capital letters in their noms de guerre. My name is what I say it is, not what the State says it is. Lawful process must use the proper rules of grammar. My Christian name, spelled using proper English grammar is Thomas Jeffrey: Doe. Doe being my family name for this discussion. If my goal is to maintain a Lawful Christian Standing, and I were to accept or claim mail that is not addressed to my proper Christian name, it can be seen as my acceptance of the nom de guerre. If the process from the courts, bank, attorneys, etc. is not addressed to my proper Christian name, it can be unclaimed or returned as undeliverable. My friends and relatives would never address a letter to me with all caps. It’s a sign of someone who does not know me. If you don’t know me, we have nothing to discuss.
If i use the name John Henry, and that is what everyone else calls me, am I lying when I return a letter addressed to John Henry Doe, Doe being the family name, because that is not my name?
My friends call me Tom, my mom calls me Thomas every once in a while. These are familiar terms and are reserved for familiar people. As for the public, I respond to Thomas Jeffrey, that is my Christian name. In Lawful process, a family name would be included; Thomas Jeffrey: Doe.

Legal form is essential form, and as such, all legal process will include a known surname, usually one’s family name. I will claim or accept letters addressed to Thomas Jeffrey: Doe or Thomas Jeffrey, but not Tom or Thomas.
BTW, I don't know about the rest of you, but I sign nothing without a restricted signature. I also do not claim any name as being mine. That's another teaching that I will save for another thread.

I'd like to learn more about a restricted signature.

We all have a name written on a white stone that only our Lord knows. This is in reference to the idea that if someone names something, they can they rule over it. That is why God had Adam name the creatures. And that is why God changed the names of Abram, Sarai, Jacob, Saul, etc.

However, in this life we must be called something. When we are baptized, we are reborn. By being reborn, we can take a new name. It can be anything you wish to be called. Most of the time our baptismal names sound like our legal name, but it is spelled with upper and lower case letters.
Under the so-called PTB own "law" it is a felony to wilfully misdirect or intentionally deliver "mail" to the wrong "person" or to the wrong "address".
I’m on target with you here.

I hope this helps to see where my mind is. Perhaps were on the same page, just saying it a different way? Or maybe we're accomplishing the same thing, just in different ways. That's why we're here. To learn from each other and to grow stronger in our Walk. :)

Many blessings,
Thomas
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Tom,

We're almost together. I do not accept "mail" only "post". I know this is a sticking point. I also do not receive anything with the family name attached to it. It does not belong to me. If you have read the pdf I posted about my dialog with the registrar of vital records in Georgia, you will better understand what I am saying. Anything that can be assumed and presumed to be the "legal NAME" on a birth certificate, is not mine or me. In reality, none of us are names. We are all spirit beings housed in a flesh body. Often people go into "court" and answer in the affirmative when a "legal NAME" is called, and the same is true when service is attempted through "mail". Bad Idea. This is a very good reason not to be in debt or use a "legal NAME" for any reason.

We have all been deceived into believing a birth certificate belongs to us and has our NAME upon it. This is a lie. The State created it and they own it. This is why you cannot get the original. Ever wonder why when ever you record a public record you get the original back because it is yours. We are constantly told the birth certificate is our, so why can't we have the original? You will always be given a miriad of reasons why they have to keep the original, but all are bogus.

The actors in "government" want us to accept liability for the fraudulent "national" debt. In other words they, want us to be constitutors, thus removing resposibility from them and placing it upon ourselves.

Another area you may want to study is how the so-called PTB use time, space, place, plane, and law form against us. If not used properly, these all put you squarely under federal jurisdiction.

Michael
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

Michael and all,

As I have said above, I also see the advantage of styling one's name and mailing location correctly, in much the same way as Kirk does, if that is one's only reasonable choice. However, general delivery is better suited for the subject for which this is all intended: to stay out of Man's courts.

My post was intended simply to be sure that people recognize the primary purpose for the corporate mail system (service of process) as it is today, and to help them deal with it in the best possible way.

Whatever y'all do with the information is up to you.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

As to claiming some mail at general delivery and not other mail--

Each letter, to the best of my knowledge, is treated as a separate item, to be claimed or not claimed. If you occasionally claim a letter with a name in all caps, I do not think it will place a prejudice upon you with anyone's courts. Someone could induce the postmaster to sign an affidavit saying you sometimes claim mail that way, but it wouldn't do any good, since you probably had the good sense to not claim the mail you didn't want.

Does that make sense?

My postmaster lets me look at an envelope before I decide whether or not to claim it. If I don't want it, I use the postmaster's pen to write "unclaimed" on the face, and give it back.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

Scott:

The line: "How do you get a bank to send mortgage statements to general delivery?" sounds like the opening line to a good joke. :-)

I don't have a funny punchline. But I imagine that if a small, private bank has loaned you money which is severely under-collateralized, he will send statements made out any way you want them, as long as you will still make your payments.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

Gregory,
Each letter, to the best of my knowledge, is treated as a separate item, to be claimed or not claimed. If you occasionally claim a letter with a name in all caps, I do not think it will place a prejudice upon you with anyone's courts. Someone could induce the postmaster to sign an affidavit saying you sometimes claim mail that way, but it wouldn't do any good, since you probably had the good sense to not claim the mail you didn't want.
I have no doubt that you're a 100% correct in this. I would agree that some common sense goes a long way, as life isn't always a hard line drawn in the sand.

It would make sense that the only letters being sent in all caps would come from a response to process anyway. How else would they know where to send the letter? We can be pretty certain that a general post office location wouldn't end up on someone's bulk mail list. :)
Thomas
scott

Post by scott »

editor wrote:Scott:

The line: "How do you get a bank to send mortgage statements to general delivery?" sounds like the opening line to a good joke. :-)

I don't have a funny punchline. But I imagine that if a small, private bank has loaned you money which is severely under-collateralized, he will send statements made out any way you want them, as long as you will still make your payments.
I bet they would have nothing to do with a man on the land at general delivery.
I googled it and I can't come up with a good punchline either.
scott

Re: Inheritance

Post by scott »

scott wrote:
editor wrote:I agree with leaving your estate to your children. Some things to consider:

I also prefer Trusts to Wills. Common law trusts are simple contracts-- agreements between parties, to do certain things. You can convey your land and personal property (chattel) to yourself, as trustee for the benefit of your children. The sticky part is to name a successor trustee, someone whom you trust (hence the name) to take over as trustee after your death, and follow the terms of the contract. I recommend using an "Irrevocable Trust", for reasons I'll be happy to discuss if anyone cares.
I would like to know more on your take of the "irrevocable Trust". I have a situation where I need to do something along the line you mention about conveying land. Also I am really into keeping things as 'simple' as possible.
Thanks
scott
LEC

Post by LEC »

Post is a military designation, as an OUTpost. Look for the flag which is public notice of military on the march.

I have not read the entire thread yet, but I have some ideas on this subject.

Marriage is a state creation, a contract between man, women and the state. Holy matrimony is the contract between
man, women and God.

''Legal address'' :?: = Tarbaby.

Poli-Ticks is warfare with words.

All successful warfare is with deception.

"All warfare is based on deception.
There is no place where espionage is not used.
Offer the enemy bait to lure him."
~ Quote from Sun Tzu

http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quotes_authors

Maybe the 'bait' is address?

Or

''consent of the governed'' http://mises.org/daily/5343/Consent-of-the-Governedu

If they can change the meaning of the words used, they can bind you with ignorance.

To understand the intent of actions you observe ,but fail to understand,look around you;the foundation may begin with address.

What is your address ? Why does every form from 'the government' and every corporation that you deal with ask for your address in a certain,specific way?

When i address you, do i call you 598 southcross dr.?

Or perhaps say ''Good mourning, P.O. Box 4981."

Or ''Mellow Greetings to you ,3542 Old Dixie Hwy 3&76''

Or should i address you as Peter,Henry,Samuel,George,Ruth,Sally,Bert,Paul or any other of a beautiful list of personal names?

You decide what your address is;The name given to you by your mommy and daddy as is their earthly right to do, or the corporate person(ification) given to you by a 'State' which reduces you to a property status with their designations,voluntarily signed ,deceptively
on the dotted :!: line by you,how many times?

The 'State' controlls that which the 'State' created,thus the need for you to assume their identification. Their designated address!

Address. 2. The name and residence of the drawee in a bill of exchange.
> http://ecclesia.org/lawgiver/A.asp

Address

v.t. [This is supposed to be from L. dirigo.]

1. To prepare; to make suitable dispositions for.

Turnus addressed his men to single fight.

2. To direct words or discourse; to apply to by words; as, to address a discourse to an assembly; to address the judges.

3. To direct in writing; as a letter; or to direct and transmit; as he addressed a letter to the speaker. Sometimes it is used with the reciprocal pronoun, as, he addressed himself to the speaker, instead of, he addressed his discourse. The phrase is faulty; but less so than the following. To such I would address with this most affectionate petition.

Young Turnus to the beauteous maid aldrest.

The latter is admissible in poetry, as an elliptical phrase.

4. To present an address, as a letter of thanks or congratulation, a petition, or a testimony of respect; as, the legislature addressed the president.

5. To court or make suit as a lover.

6. In commerce, to consign or entrust to the care of another, as agent or factor; as, the ship was addressed to a merchant in Baltimore.

Address, n.

1. A speaking to; verbal application; a formal manner of speech; as, when introduced, the president made a short address.

2. A written or formal application; a message of respect, congratulation, thanks, petition, &c.; as, an address of thanks; an officer is removable upon the address of both houses of assembly.

3. Manner of speaking to another; as, a man of pleasing address.

4. Courtship; more generally in the plural, addresses; as, he makes or pays his addresses to a lady.

5. Skill; dexterity; skillful management; as, the envoy conducted the negotiation with address.

6. Direction of a letter, including the name, title, and place of residence of the person for whom it is intended. hence these particulars are denominated, a man's address.

Address

pharse meaning "or nothing" or "without"

The interweb is a commercial construct, that is difficult to insulate oneself from.>
Fifty Ways to Leave Leviathan http://www.fee.org/the_freeman/detail/f ... z2ggtylqnk
http://www.fee.org/the_freeman/detail/a ... z2ggoYZxaX
http://www.fee.org/the_freeman/detail/h ... z2ggoYZxaX