Breaking the Bonds of Commerce & State

Discussion on creating and maintaining Conflicts of Law
Thomas Jeffrey

Re: Breaking the Bonds of Commerce & State

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

I moved this post below. Please pardon the move if it is improper etiquette, it was moved to help the conversation.
Last edited by Thomas Jeffrey on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

Wow, these posts are coming in faster than the responses! Some of these responses are a little behind the curve. :D
Reloadable prepaid cards must be activated with an SSN=Nexus. Non-reloadable cards create no nexus unless there is a ship to address. Non-reloadable cards are usually in the from of gift cards.
That is good to know, Michael. Thanks!
Thomas
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

editor wrote:Michael,

This site is not limited to peoples' beliefs and spirituality, it is also meant to help with actual problems they may be facing in the here and now.

I completely agree with your statements about standing under YHWH. However, it becomes important what the courts think at the exact moment they do just what you suggested-- handcuff you and drag you away. I understand that you "have no fear...", and I appreciate your viewpoint.

Please realize that many people who use this site may never be willing to take such a purist approach. Even if they are willing, someday, to make that stand, they must first be fed on milk before they are ready for meat. Many of your posts seem to suggest that we should simply hand people a Bible, and then close this site because no further discussion is needed.

People come here for help in understanding problems they may be having with Man's courts. While it is true that their ultimate salvation lies in understanding their relationship with YHWH, simply telling them that and then not offering any further help is not... helpful.

Are you seriously suggesting to this Forum that you can't see an advantage in avoiding having a question ever come up, over being forced into a position of having to argue the question? This appears to be the meat of your argument with regard to general delivery, versus home delivery using a special style of addressing.

I ask that you please look up the word "controversy" in a law dictionary, because it seems you don't know what it means in the context of law, which is the context in which I used it, not in the common vernacular. When you said:
As long as I am standing in my heavenly Father's kingdom there can never be a controversy no matter what anyone says about it.
you were stating what you would LIKE to be the truth. The real truth is that as soon as someone says something about it, there is a controversy. I know very little about you, Michael, but I'm guessing that any government actor who pries into your life will find some chinks in your armor which he can use to prove you are a man of the world.

Maybe I'm wrong, and you have perfect standing. I wish I did, but I do not. I am far from perfect.

In any case, I ask you to please take this in the manner in which it is offered: help. Please try to be helpful.
Thanks.
Gregory,

I always try to be helpful. And no, I am not perfect. But in my walk, and it is my walk, I have learned there is no place for fear. Been there many times. I see post after post on this forum that plays upon people's fears. I am told that people need to know their enemy and is why the posts. I agree we need to know our enemy, but not fear mongering. I think you have probably noticed I no longer post in those threads because people only want to talk about what man is going to do to us. That is not helping people, IMHO. That is not what I am about.

Yes, people need help, but man and his "courts" is not where to find it. The only hope for mankind is Yeshua. In Him there is freedom. In Him there is no controversy. Controversy only arrises when we take our eyes off of our Creator and focus on our circumstances. Controversy is a creation of man. And yes, I have delt with "courts" in the past. I know what the "law dictionary" states about controversy. The "law dictionary" is not about Law but "legal fiction".

I have posted what I believe to be helpful, to show people how we got where we are. I have tried to show people the nexus with the birth certificate and the name attached to it. I have spoken about consent, and how people have consented to be enslaved. I have given a link in this thread to the information on the Buck Act and what Jerry Kirk teaches and the reason for the 7 line postal address, and why it is not a good idea to use general delivery. I am not sure, but I believe I even attached to one of my posts a pdf containing a dialog I had with the "State of Georgia" regarding ownership of the birth certificate. It may be on my forum that I put it, so I will attach it here.

[attachment=0]Re_ Birth Certificate.pdf[/attachment]

One thing I cannot and will not do is spoon feed people. I am not a cut and paste or fill in the blanks kind of guy. I am sorry I do not seem to be as helpful as some would like.

I have enjoyed my time here. I have met some that, I would like to think, are new friends.

Yes, I share what I see as the truth of the Word of YHWH. Some disagree with me, and that is ok, but His word is only for the elect, as they are the only ones with eyes and ears to hear and receive it.

May you be blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Yeshua
Attachments
Re_ Birth Certificate.pdf
(11.7 KiB) Downloaded 1372 times
Last edited by iamfreeru2 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

I hope you all don't mind, but I moved this post to here where it seemed more appropriate and in line with the direction of the conversation:

I think the main theme of the discussion is Avoidance and maintaining minimal contact. Controversy will arise, this cannot be denied. What’s important is how prepared we are to handle the controversy.

If properly prepared, the controversy can possibly be resolved at the corner where we’re pulled over for not having a license plate, or at the counter of the postmaster. Sometimes, this will not be the case and we’ll have to appear before a court. A lot depends on how the Lord moves those with whom we come into contact. Different resolutions will result with different people and different situations.

If we avoid all express contracts with the State, and learn enough to avoid being tangled up with implied consent to the State’s Authority, we must also have faith that the Lord will move those whom we come into contact with to let us go our way without further incident. Sometimes this will happen easily, sometimes not. But either way, we should learn from the incident and carry forward the wisdom that we’ve gained and share with the community.

We don’t always understand why the Lord lets certain things happen or not, or puts certain people in our path, but we are assured that all things happen for the better good. We must do our part in being prepared by learning what to avoid; what is legal and what is Lawful or not; to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves, and having our hearts and minds conform to our Lord’s will.

This holds true whether we’re talking about estate planning, receiving mail, driving down the road, seeking employment, marriage, etc. The less involvement we have with any benefit or privilege granted by the State, the better off we’ll be. A lot can be learned from the old ways of doing things; the ways of our Christian forefathers. Their common customs and usages, based on Scripture, are what we should be trying to emulate. Sometimes that may mean less modern convenience, but it’s a small price to pay in the long run.
Thomas
scott

Post by scott »

“Mortgages and Land”
Thomas,
I have yet to know anyone that has beat the property tax yet. I did read a story about a guy that did what you’re talking about. If I recall a guy gave his son a few acres. The land owner called the county and told them he didn’t own the acreage anymore. They reduced his taxes and the son owned it for several years and never received a tax notice. The son decided he wanted to build a house on the land, went to borrow money and the bank said the property would have to be filed and recorded before they would lend money on it. He recorded and of course started getting tax notices.
Don’t ask me why anyone with a piece of land that is free and clear would go do such a thing …. If I could obtain property free and clear of taxes I would live in a nice cardboard box and add on boxes as I got the money. Maybe even put a metal roof over them some day.
Any way I think it’s one of the best ideas I’ve heard yet.
I think I would want to try it maybe with a small parcel of land first.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the county just kept billing the previous owner.
You would do well to sell and get what you can pay for with no debt. The way things are going there may be no money to be paying mortgages with. No payment no house.
Hey. How do you get a bank to send mortgage payments to general delivery?

scott
scott

Re: Inheritance

Post by scott »

editor wrote:I agree with leaving your estate to your children. Some things to consider:

I also prefer Trusts to Wills. Common law trusts are simple contracts-- agreements between parties, to do certain things. You can convey your land and personal property (chattel) to yourself, as trustee for the benefit of your children. The sticky part is to name a successor trustee, someone whom you trust (hence the name) to take over as trustee after your death, and follow the terms of the contract. I recommend using an "Irrevocable Trust", for reasons I'll be happy to discuss if anyone cares.
I would love to hear more on the "Irrevocable Trust". This is one area I have a really hard time getting my brain wrapped around.
scott
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

Scott,

I don't think sending mortgage statements to general delivery would work.

For one, if your mortgage statement is like mine, the name on the statement is in all capital letters. This would create a problem with a double standard. If you claim mail with your Christian appellation through general delivery and claim mail with a nom de guerre or legal fiction, but not claim mail addressed the same way from a court or other agency, the double standard makes you a liar. Perhaps Gregory has some more insight into this, but it would profit nothing over having a street address.

Second, to maintain a Lawful standing at the general post office, you would not want to fill out the post office's "General Delivery" form. That is for transient residents. You would want to seek general delivery through the Lawful side, or People's side, of the post office. That involves speaking with the postmaster and informing them that you would like to claim delivery through that general post office with your Christian appellation. In this case, you do not want to claim, or accept any mail that is not Lawfully addressed. You would need to leave the mortgage statement with the post office as undeliverable.

I, too would like more info on Irrevocable Trusts and, especially, common Law trusts. Do these create another entity? Is the common Law trust a part of English common law or Christian common Law?

Many blessings,
Thomas
scott

Post by scott »

Thomas,
I don't have any debt. I thought maybe you had accomplished that from reading your posts.

"Do these create another entity? Is the common Law trust a part of English common law or Christian common Law?"

I'm sure they do create another entity. Some things are better than others.

We are not to be conformed to this world and we instructed to come out and be separate.

Scripture says 1 Cor 7:31 And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.

I'm not convinced that sometimes, to some extinct Yahweh wouldn't allow us to 'use this world' being sure we are not 'abusing' it. Now what does that mean? Oh boy.

scott
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

Hey, Scott

In a couple of my posts I mentioned having a mortgage, but we're working on that. The couple of times (a few years apart) that I went to the general post office to set up general delivery, I was successful, but issues very similar to what we were just describing became apparent and I told the postmaster that I was moving on and stopped collecting mail through the general post office. I did not want to be caught in a position of a double identity.

It sounds like you may be of the opinion that a Christian can do business with a "worldly" entity. I have to agree with you. It all has to do with contracts, and just making sure that we don't become attached to a name that isn't ours, don't break the Law of God, and deal honestly in a way that does not cause a legal controversy. Sometimes that means cutting loose with a few bucks if someone deals a little unfairly with us. Where would we go to have the controversy heard and judged? Certainly not their court!

BTW, Your story about the man who took a mortgage on free and clear land... Wow, that was sad. I'm with you on the cardboard box plan with the tin roof. My wife may not be as thrilled about it though... :D
Thomas
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

editor wrote:I stand by my point that service of process by mail (or post, it matters not what you call it), sent to any delivery point, regardless of how it is addressed, will be construed by the courts as "properly served". The person who mailed it will even sign an affidavit to that effect, and place it in the court record.

Anything you do after that, whether it be a refusal for cause, or whatever, will merely create a controversy. In order to overcome the controversy, you must take some form of affirmative action.

This is the courts' bread and butter. They exist to arbitrate controversy.

I'm not saying you can't ultimately succeed. But it's a whole lot more trouble than simply not claiming a general delivery letter.
Gregory,

I would like to attempt to address this one last timea and then I will let this go. On the contrary it matters a great deal how a letter is addressed and received. I have a good firend that lives within a mile from me. I will just state what he is called by; Ron. Ron has had dealings with the feds and was in court. At the time he used a postal route number instead of an address. The post was always delivered to the box at that postal address. The prosecuting attorneys had a real problem with him using that postal route and wanted him to give an "address with a zipe code", which he refused to do. They knew they could not serve him properly within the "federal zone" without the address that is located within "this State".

I am attaching a pdf from Jerry Kirk that deals with the issue of "mail" and "post". I am not telling you you must believe what Jerry, I, or anyone else has to say about the matter. All I ask is that you research it to see if it holds water. He can be very difficult to follow and has many typos to deal with. I believe he either uses a type writer (not computer) or has someone else transcribe for him.

chapter-3-a-the-character-of-one-status.pdf
(1.33 MiB) Downloaded 1278 times
Also notice at around page 14 or so, that he talks about the all caps NAME. I believe, as does Jerry, that the all caps NAME has nothing to do with a "strawman", but the dead, a "corporate soul". Tami Pepperman has also done research on this topic. But what the "freedom movement" has been teaching, with its PAYtriot gurus, is misleading people. The reason the living flesh-and-blood man cannot be seen in the "courts" is because only the dead can be seen, and dealt with, in "man's courts". Are the "courts" where the living are found? Or is it where the dead are found? Remember what our Lord has said:
Matthew 8:22 "But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead."
I bid you peace in the name of our blessed Yeshua,
Last edited by iamfreeru2 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst