Breaking the Bonds of Commerce & State

Discussion on creating and maintaining Conflicts of Law
notmartha

Re: Breaking the Bonds of Commerce & State

Post by notmartha »

Thomas Jeffrey wrote:Credit Cards and Car Loans

Sometimes a credit card or some form of debit card may be necessary to rent a piece of equipment, or may simply be convenient to carry to a store. Our Lord has provided a Lawful means to accomplish this by the use of pre-paid cards. My experience has shown that a large cash deposit, instead of a credit card, works most of the time at the rental yards.

Pre-paid cards come in all sorts of denominations, and some can be reloaded. Most charge a small fee, there is nothing wrong with that, they are providing a convenient service and should get paid for it. The idea is to stay out of debt. Do not borrow money from a stranger, and certainly not with the promise to repay with interest.
Pre-paid cards are not without commercial nexus. They remain property of the applicable banks that issue them, you only purchase use, and agree to this first time you use them. And they are only valid in the U.S., planting transactions firmly in their "federal zone". But they can be used with some amount of anonymity, so let your conscience be your guide.
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

notmartha wrote:

Sometimes a credit card or some form of debit card may be necessary to rent a piece of equipment, or may simply be convenient to carry to a store. Our Lord has provided a Lawful means to accomplish this by the use of pre-paid cards. My experience has shown that a large cash deposit, instead of a credit card, works most of the time at the rental yards.

Pre-paid cards come in all sorts of denominations, and some can be reloaded. Most charge a small fee, there is nothing wrong with that, they are providing a convenient service and should get paid for it. The idea is to stay out of debt. Do not borrow money from a stranger, and certainly not with the promise to repay with interest.
Pre-paid cards are not without commercial nexus. They remain property of the applicable banks that issue them, you only purchase use, and agree to this first time you use them. And they are only valid in the U.S., planting transactions firmly in their "federal zone". But they can be used with some amount of anonymity, so let your conscience be your guide.
Although difficult to find, there are pre-paid cards that can be used outside the "U. S.". Also, I would never use a reloadable pre-paid card because an SSN attaches.
I am called Michael, a bond servant of the Chirst
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Thomas Jeffrey wrote:Marriage

Some of you may have a more simple way to dissolve the State’s marriage contract other than divorce through the State, and perhaps marry again through the Church. Perhaps this is an unnecessary step anyway if a family throws off its legal fictional character and walks in its Christian character. Please share any thoughts on this.
To dissolve a contract all parties must agree. It is my understanding that a divorce does not completely dissolve the marriage contract, it simply reorganizes the parties involved. So instead of:
husband + wife + state = marriage
it is
(x-husband + state) + (x-wife + state) = marriage.
This is why the state still claims subject matter jurisdiction to decide things like property division, alimony, child support, etc. after the divorce.
A more simple way to end the three party contract, without animating that fictional character, may be to just call fraud, or ignore their purported contract altogether.
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

iamfreeru2 wrote:
notmartha wrote:

Although difficult to find, there are pre-paid cards that can be used outside the "U. S.". Also, I would never use a reloadable pre-paid card because an SSN attaches.
Thanks for letting me know, I have yet to see one useable outside the "U.S."
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Here is a link to one such pre-paid card that can be used globally. Whether there needs to be an SSN provided for this one, I do not know.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/66762051/PMC
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

Michael,

This site is not limited to peoples' beliefs and spirituality, it is also meant to help with actual problems they may be facing in the here and now.

I completely agree with your statements about standing under YHWH. However, it becomes important what the courts think at the exact moment they do just what you suggested-- handcuff you and drag you away. I understand that you "have no fear...", and I appreciate your viewpoint.

Please realize that many people who use this site may never be willing to take such a purist approach. Even if they are willing, someday, to make that stand, they must first be fed on milk before they are ready for meat. Many of your posts seem to suggest that we should simply hand people a Bible, and then close this site because no further discussion is needed.

People come here for help in understanding problems they may be having with Man's courts. While it is true that their ultimate salvation lies in understanding their relationship with YHWH, simply telling them that and then not offering any further help is not... helpful.

Are you seriously suggesting to this Forum that you can't see an advantage in avoiding having a question ever come up, over being forced into a position of having to argue the question? This appears to be the meat of your argument with regard to general delivery, versus home delivery using a special style of addressing.

I ask that you please look up the word "controversy" in a law dictionary, because it seems you don't know what it means in the context of law, which is the context in which I used it, not in the common vernacular. When you said:
As long as I am standing in my heavenly Father's kingdom there can never be a controversy no matter what anyone says about it.
you were stating what you would LIKE to be the truth. The real truth is that as soon as someone says something about it, there is a controversy. I know very little about you, Michael, but I'm guessing that any government actor who pries into your life will find some chinks in your armor which he can use to prove you are a man of the world.

Maybe I'm wrong, and you have perfect standing. I wish I did, but I do not. I am far from perfect.

In any case, I ask you to please take this in the manner in which it is offered: help. Please try to be helpful.
Thanks.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

Michael,

Thanks for the post on the pre-paid, non-US debit card. It was... helpful :-)

I've just skimmed through the document, I may have more time to read it later. I wasn't able to save it without registering, and my usual workaround of print-to-file didn't work unless I was willing to enable scripts from Google, Quantserve, and Facebook (which I'm not).

I note that they do require an address for home/residence, and the example identification information shows using an ID number from Nigeria, which I presume cannot be reasonably verified by anyone, and so they just let it go. Is this your take on it as well?
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

Notmartha,

You're correct that divorce does not dissolve the marriage license. Divorce simply causes the state to reorganize the contract.

People who are having child-custody problems, in particular, should void the marriage license, giving fraud as their cause. Success will be much more likely if BOTH husband and wife signs the instrument used to affect the void.

Among the usual fraud elements, some other important elements to include are:
* State tendered no consideration
* Husband / Wife have received no benefit from State
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
Thomas Jeffrey

Post by Thomas Jeffrey »

To dissolve a contract all parties must agree. It is my understanding that a divorce does not completely dissolve the marriage contract, it simply reorganizes the parties involved. So instead of:
husband + wife + state = marriage
it is
(x-husband + state) + (x-wife + state) = marriage.
This is why the state still claims subject matter jurisdiction to decide things like property division, alimony, child support, etc. after the divorce.
A more simple way to end the three party contract, without animating that fictional character, may be to just call fraud, or ignore their purported contract altogether.
This is a great way to look at it. Thank you for that!
Just a thought to add… Doing business with a commercial entity, such as a bank, does not necessarily enter you into the commercial realm. But it may in this case. It may be worth investigating the fine print.

The use of a pre-paid card does have its limits, granted, and it may remain the property of the bank, but it does not have a name on it only the pre-paid account number. The whole idea is to pre-pay so you do not owe something later.

It has been awhile since I’ve activated one, and I don’t claim to be an expert on them, so I don’t recall if you must give an address when activating. That may be an issue.

I did not know that about re-loadables. Again, it may be worth looking at the fine print.
Last edited by Thomas Jeffrey on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas
iamfreeru2

Post by iamfreeru2 »

Reloadable prepaid cards must be activated with an SSN=Nexus. Non-reloadable cards create no nexus unless there is a ship to address. Non-reloadable cards are usually in the from of gift cards.