Unlicensed vehicle issue - PA

Land, personal possessions, and self. Not necessarily in that order.
cobra2411

Re: Unlicensed vehicle issue - PA

Post by cobra2411 »

No reply as of yet. Not sure if he got the hint about my constitutional challenge, if the House Rep contacted them or if he's waiting on the township. It was 3-4 months from when I first responded to the issue that he got back to me, so who knows...

4 of the vehicles have been registered, 3 of which are permanent. I is being sold and two are likely getting parted out. That leaves one that's not going to get registered and one I'm not sure what to do with yet. The one I'm not registering will be eligible for permanent registration next year.

I will update here when I have something. I can't stand open threads that leave no conclusion.
cobra2411

Post by cobra2411 »

Quick update...

Still no word...

I'm wondering if my letter to the Rep trickled down. Or they're just moving at a glacial pace.

I'm still moving forward with my plans at my pace.
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

Thanks for the update. Good luck.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
cobra2411

Post by cobra2411 »

I was only able to skim your response because I'm at work, but it looks like some good info. I will have to look further into it.

If everything goes my way I will never set foot into a court. I hope the fact that it's one person who's upset and that I have a reasonable constitutional defense that will have ramifications leads them to simply ignore it and if there are no more complaints that's the end of it.
Mike wrote:Hope no one minds if I jump in here as I'm new to this site and just saw this.

From the looks of things, cobra is dealing with the beast in his own forum, i.e. the statutory court which is not a court of record that a man would use. In fact, there are no courts of record in America, and keeping a transcript does not constitute a court of record. courts of no record are inferior tribunals where the magistrate himself acts as the court instead of being independent from. If this matter isn't already resolved, my suggestion would be for everyone following this subject, and all other subjects involving a court, to go to http://www.1215.org and study up on how to bring a suit forward in a court of record which will be YOUR court. It's really amazing at what you will learn. Instead of playing their game, create your own rules. The Supreme Court will back up a decision from a court of record too. See: “The judgment of a court of record whose jurisdiction is final, is as conclusive on all the world as the judgment of this court would be. It is as conclusive on this court as it is on other courts. It puts an end to inquiry concerning the fact, by deciding it." Ex parte Watkins, 3 Pet., at 202-203. [cited by SCHNECKLOTH v. BUSTAMONTE, 412 U.S. 218, 255 (1973)].

In my opinion, we don't need jural societies and things of this sort, all we have to do is learn how to create a court of record and hold the magistrates feet to the fire.

One other thing to remember when considering using their courts...they are all corporations, and as such, are incapable of interfacing with a sentient man or woman. corporations interface with corporations, people interface with people. See: US v Minker, 350 US 179 at 187(1956) where the Supreme Court of the United States opined "Inasmuch as every government is an artificial person, an abstraction, and a creature of the mind only, a government can interface only with other artificial persons. The imaginary, having neither actuality nor substance, is foreclosed from creating and attaining parity with the tangible. The legal manifestation of this is that no government, as well as any law, agency, aspect, court, etc. can concern itself with anything other than corporate, artificial persons and the contracts between them." Also cited in: Montgomery v state 55 Fla. 97-45S0.879.

that's why the so called "judge" will say you can't talk about the constitution in "his court". It is a court for persons, i.e. corporations, who have no rights.
notmartha

Post by notmartha »

Thanks for the update, Cobra.
Mike wrote:
One other thing to remember when considering using their courts...they are all corporations, and as such, are incapable of interfacing with a sentient man or woman. corporations interface with corporations, people interface with people. See: US v Minker, 350 US 179 at 187(1956) where the Supreme Court of the United States opined "Inasmuch as every government is an artificial person, an abstraction, and a creature of the mind only, a government can interface only with other artificial persons. The imaginary, having neither actuality nor substance, is foreclosed from creating and attaining parity with the tangible. The legal manifestation of this is that no government, as well as any law, agency, aspect, court, etc. can concern itself with anything other than corporate, artificial persons and the contracts between them." Also cited in: Montgomery v state 55 Fla. 97-45S0.879.
I searched UNITED STATES v. MINKER and MONTGOMERY v. STATE for this quote and it does not appear to exist. I can't find key phrases in any other cases either.

While it is true enough that the "courts" are corporations (see Dun and Bradstreet), I can assure you that "every government" is NOT an artificial person, especially the One government that matters:

Isaiah 9:6-7 (KJV)
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

I'm sure, Mike, it was an unintentional mistake, but we must be cautious in double checking information before passing it on. We wouldn't want anyone foolishly going to "court", citing a quote that doesn't exist.
cobra2411

Post by cobra2411 »

Still no word...
cobra2411

Post by cobra2411 »

Still no word...

And the neighbor is being nice... At least the husband. Might have something to do with getting him on camera letting a neighbor dump in his back yard... He was just helping him out and it was just tree limbs and brush... So...

Hey, I'll take it. At this point I think they only way this starts up again is if they call. They way my property is they're the only one's who see it anyway. So I think we've gotten to out of sight - out of mind with the township.

I'll update if anything changes, but for now I think they've lost interest. Hopefully this helps others out.
editor
Site Admin

Post by editor »

I think it is helpful Cobra, thanks. If nothing else it helps people see they don't have to immediately bend over at every invitation.
--
Editor
Lawfulpath.com
cobra2411

Post by cobra2411 »

Minor update. Around 18 months later and still nothing.

The neighbors have decided to move. They're older, so I doubt it was me... However, they cleaned up their trash pile and it took two 30 yard dumpsters... The husband said it was 40 years in the making.

But I was the bad guy for having a bunch of cars...
cobra2411

Post by cobra2411 »

I think the wife called the township again in hopes of getting rid of the cars because she feels it hurts the value of her house. Never mind you can't see them unless you look... Maybe it was just an inspection because of the sale... Don't know, but the township is back.

My fear is the solicitor may just want the billing and will fight so my first step will be to reach out to the board of supervisors and see if a conversation will address things. If not I'll start the legal process. In my opinion it's flat out unconstitutional under PA law. I'm curious if there's a severability clause because if not then the whole property maintenance code would have to be re-written...

I'll post updates.